More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by bam316 bam316

Whats Next For Edwardo Bastille

For Every Seasons Turns, Turns, Turns... for Family Fucking Turns, Turns, Turns

The next evening Edward finally awakes still at the club when Kenna and Connie said damn Eddie you can fuck like a wild animal and come back for more so what’s on the docket tonight as Connie said Eddie, Eddie, Eddie all work and no play makes a vampire’s life dull, so we are giving you the night off to go out and enjoy it take your mom and sister out for a night on the town do what you all do to have fun.

As he said Mistress thank you as Connie and Kenna said no thank you as he ran home as so fast he felt like flying as he looked down and said I flying as he chuckled at the sheer fact his feet were off the ground as he flew to his house as he landed he said hey mom I’m home as both Sally and Janice both came in and said hello son, hey bro as they both gave him a kiss on his pale cold cheek as they said are you going to work tonight as he said since he stayed overnight they gave him tonight off and two VIP passes for you both, so we are heading out on the town tonight.

I looked at both of them and said We are heading out to a high end store “We Are Heading Out To a High-End Store” as both Sally and Janice both spoke in unison as we left for the most expensive spots the town had to offer as I told them dressing Sexy for me turns me on as it turns them on for me, and they both had feelings of lust for me and will do anything I ordered to sustain that lustful bliss as they both nodded in unison as they went and bought high-end dresses in deep cleavage and lingerie that had little or no imagination to most feeble minds but for me I loved it as we are getting ready to cash out as the cashier said we don’t take checks as I said I think you know my friend Ben however as I paid over a thousand dollars in clothing intimate wear and high heels for both my mother and sister as I told the female cashier that she needed a new outlook on her life and told her to meet us at this address in three days’ time.

As we went home and said Sally, Mother you both want to fuck me, not a day goes by you two secretly wish either by yourselves or together do wish to fuck this fine specimen of a man as they both started to feel my body up as I said also you two express love for one another as well so feel free to act on your lustful desires Sister you know Janice your mother was sexy once you can help her to bring that back and Janice you know your daughter needs experience so who is better to teach her than you as they both led me to my mother’s room.

I said can you do me a tiny favor as they both said yes Master the window bring three black garbage bags and the roll of duct tape and cover it so no sunlight can enter as they both didn’t understand the request I said fine, Janice, Sally sit as they followed every command, you wonder why I am so cold to the touch and you are on every single word I say is because I am one of the undead, a vampire and you both accept it as if I was born as one and love me nonetheless and you both hope and prayed one day I turn you both as your lord and master but kept myself grounded to allow you both to have a normal life and me as a son before I took my rightful place.

But If I look out into the sun I will be gone and then you two will never feel the way you do now so please cover the window so I can sleep for once in a nice cozy spacious bed with the two most beautiful women in the world in my undead life as Janice said Master would it please you if Me and Sally gives you a present as I said of course as they took two of the bags to Sally’s room and went to change.

Both women came back into the room both wearing silk Negligees and stockings made up of the purest silk the skies the limit for my two lovely women as they both snuggled up to me as we kissed in lovers embrace as I slowly help them out of their undergarments as we started our erotic embrace as I planted kisses down my mother’s neck as my fingers worked Sally’s cunt lips as both women fondled their tits and frenched each other drowning out each other’s moans as they were driven mad with each of their lusts.

I said mother I will do you tonight to have you show Sally how it is done as Janice said of course master as Sally pouted why not me as I chuckled because tomorrow night my little one your virginity will be taken on a stage as both of you will become my vampiric brides as they both nod in agreement as I said Sally I will allow you to come through with your fingers as Janice first started massaging her master’s cold cock with her mouth and hand action instructing her daughter and now incestful lover the ropes as she led her to her first session of sucking cock as mother whispered in her ear to make her bob her head up and down as she felt Edward shoot his hot spunk into her virgin mouth as she showed him his load as Eddie said Swallow it as Sally closed her mouth and gulped as she MMMM at the warm saltiness going down her throat as Master instructed her to sit on the comfy chair and finger herself as she watches us fuck as I lied Janice on her back as I said are you ready as she said Master I been waiting for this for a loooong assed time as I pushed thru her wet sloppy folds lubricating every single inch of my massive cock pushing into her cervix and vaginal walls as I felt her inside grip me with all her strength as she looked over at Sally and said this is missionary as we bucked and fucked like animals matching thrust for thrust and blow for mighty blow as Janice Screams and moans FUCK ME MASTER MAKE YOUR SLUTTY FUTURE BRIDE CUUUUUMMMM

I said not yet as I placed her on her hands and knees as she said this is doggy style as Sally soaked in everything as her finger mauled her glistening cunt while thumbing her clit with gusto as her moans sounded like songbirds as mother kept fucking my undead brains out as she kept switching positions until she was mashing her massive tits with her hands and screaming “MAKE MEEEEEE CUUUUUUUMMM Master Pleaseeeeee AAAAHHHHHH”

Who does this Twat belong to, as Janice Screams out “IT’S YOURS, MY MASTER, MY SLUTTY COCK FILLED TWAT IS ALL YOURS AND I WILL FUCK ANYONE YOU DESIRE ME TO FUCK BUT NO ONE CAN CUM CLOSE TO YOUR MASSIVE COCK MASTER BECAUSE MY SLUTTY CUNT AND ASS ONLY BELONGS TO YOU, MY MASTER.”

as I pulled out of her abused cunt and said let’s show her the final hole shall we as Janice didn’t take no for an answer and spread them wide as her pucker asshole waited for my massive cock to enter her as I order Sally to please her mother cunt while Janice ate Sally’s Cunt as I plowed into her ass without any resistance as her moans were cut off from the room buried deep within Sally juicy cunt.

I blew my load into My mother’s rectum and order her to hold it in as I ordered Sally to lie back with mouth wide open as Janice straddled her face and said release as all my pent up cum came out my mother’s ass and went into Sally's mouth as she too came all over the bed as we passed out covered in the sweet smell of sweat and sex as I said see you tomorrow evening my soon to be brides as they said yes master and fell asleep.

The next evening I woken up to find my two soon to be brides missing from the bed to find them fixing me breakfast in the mid-evening as they were both naked and enjoyed the fact they pleased me with being naked around me as they came from behind the counter and I saw them all naked including the hair from their cunts as Mother said master both Sally and I went to the salon today and order a full waxing for our master and his newfound bosses pleasure, as they went to the room and got ready wearing matching dresses and showing no undergarments as that pleases me as we left.

We headed for the club as Bruce opened the door and I said hey Bruce I got a special for you while I am popping my lovely sisters cherry and turning her and mom would you like to bust your nuts within her as he Hi five me and said right on as Kenna and Connie came into view and said MM Mm who are these two morsel’s as I said my mother Janice and my sister Sally as they are going to be reborn on stage tonight if you will allow me too mistress as she said child you never have to have my permission so sure go ahead as I said I fucked my mother last night so she’s good for fucking but letting Bruce fuck her brains out after I bite them and let them drink my blood while I promised Sally I would ravage her virgin body.

The time came after my mom and Sally drank so much that they were drunk for the big event as I led them to the stage as the crowd slowly shredded their clothing leaving them naked leading to the stage as the cold air made their cunts plump as their nipples harden in anticipation.

I met them in the middle alongside Bruce and said do you accept the gift of Immortality and Become my Brides as both Janice and Sally in unison said Yes Master as I bit both of their necks and drained them dry to the point of near as I slit both forearms and allowed them to drink my flowing blood as it enriched them into their now horny state.

As Bruce started Fucking my mother as her screams turn into throes of passion as her skin became pale just like mine as her slick cunt and nipples turned to a light grey as sharp talons formed on her hands as the ageless body gave her a new youthful appearance of a goddess that had curves to die for as her eyes turned black and red as her fangs set in as I heard hissing from her and Bruce fucking like Mack trucks as I was preoccupied with Sally fucking her growing slutty body as she too took on the form of a pale white goddess with the right amount of curves in all the right places as her glistening naked cunt and nipples followed suit as her fingers also formed claws as she raked them down my back making me break from her massive tit hissing in approval as her teeth turned into fangs as her eyes too turned black and red as she said FUCK ME MASTER FUCK MY SLUTTY CUNT AND RIP MY GOD DAMN VIRGINITY OUT OF ME MAKE ME YOUR PERFECT WHORE BUILT FOR TWO THINGS FEASTING AND FUCKING as that sent me over the edge as I pushed one last time and ripped her hymen apart as she screamed out in sheer pleasure as her back arched as I shot my Hot load into her womb signaling that she was no longer a little girl inside she was A) My undead woman bound to my vampiric bloodline B)A Wanton Whore Built for Fucking and Feasting on human flesh and C) My second Vampiric Bride alongside her mother.

they both kneeled at my feet and said thank you master for completing us as the crowd went wild as they all bared their fangs, when Connie and Kenna came up and said I never thought you had it in you Eddie congratulations on convergence of your family as we all made out in a sea of different color paleness of vampire fucking all through the night until the club closed its last call as row upon row of vampires laid passed out in one or another as my two new brides laid beside me in arm in arm cuddling me like they were newborn babies as the sun came up and we all looked dead to the world.

Whats Next for the Vampiric Trio And the Future Of Club Fang For Edwardo

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)