More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Thronx Thronx

Does the sports help?

What happens with Garen and Katarina in the meantime?

“You know, you wouldn’t impress me, even if you smacked him down,” Katarina said almost bored as she opened the door to the showers, right on the opposite of the gym. Inside were even more doors, all leading to one bathroom with shower and a single washbasin.

“Hey, I know my limits,” Garen smiled, following her into one of the empty washrooms.

“But he doesn’t,” Kata said annoyed. “Doesn’t matter. So…” she turned around and scrutinized Garen with her green eyes. “How realistic are the chances, we get distracted?”

“Lux won’t come in when Sett tells her where we are,” Garen said, knowing that his little sister was not the type of woman who would disturb Kata and him. “And if Talon isn’t here yet…”

“Lucky little Demacian,” Kata purred, her eyes gazing at his face with this look Garen loved so much. “He isn’t here yet, so I believe he got delayed.”

“By whom?” Garen asked, feeling his own arousal rising every second. Kata this night for him alone? This year already started wonderful.

“Either, he is just lazy and doesn’t get here in time,” Kata said thoughtfully, even if her eyes still seem to drill into Garen’s. “Or he got caught by your colleague.”

“I will thank Quinn later then,” Garen grinned and winked.

Kata chuckled and licked her lips. “Soooo…enough talking already. I wanna get fucked tonight and you better make a good impression if my step-brother isn’t here yet.”

“Anything the lady wishes,” Garen said grinning and bowed his head slightly.

“I am serious,” Kata said and took a step towards him. “You better have a bit of stamina. Because I am very horny.”

“You better start undressing,” Garen replied that. “Or I rip that leather off your body.”

Kata’s grin widened and she kicked the door of the bathroom with her feet to close it. With one swift move, she suddenly was in Garen’s arms and pressed him against the wall of the shower, kissing him hard and deeply. Garen was used to her fiery temperament, but he always was a bit caught unaware if she was this fast all of a sudden. Not that he would complain now: Kata’s lips hungrily devoured Garen’s mouth and her hands fumbled with his shorts.

Garen grabbed a handful of Kata’s soft ass and squeezed it gently, while Kata found his cock with both of her hands. She giggled into the kiss, as she starts to stroke his shaft up and down, her slender hands slowly making Garen rock-hard.

Still kissing Kata, Garen somehow managed to pull her pants down to and slipped one hand into Kata’s black thong. She groaned even more hungrily as Garen’s fingers touched her pussy, but the pleasure of touching her was very short. Kata stopped kissing Garen and dropped to her knees, immediately starting to kiss Garen’s exposed cock.

“Hmmm…I missed you, sweetie,” she purred as she looked up into Garen’s eyes, her tongue playing with his tip.

“Me too,” Garen answered and removed his top, so he was entirely nude.

“I meant your cock, honey,” Kata said grinning, slapping his cock against her chin. “This fat…juicy…delicious…Demacian cock.”

Garen chuckled, knowing that Kata just wanted to tease him. He looked into her eyes and admired her beauty once again. Kata may not be the gently type of woman, she loved to fight, kill and show everyone that she was very self-confident in the things she did. But deep inside her, under the arrogant face she made that often, lied a very adorable woman that were totally in love with Garen. Even if she shared him with other men and women and even if she never said these three magic words directly to him, Garen just knew that it was true.

Kata had started to suck more and more of Garen’s cock into her mouth, her green eyes still drilling into Garen’s grey ones. When there was something, Garen liked the most about Katarina’s appearance, it was her face and this look of lust in her hypnotizing eyes.

The fact that she was gagging on his cock was naturally something he enjoyed too. Kata couldn’t take his cock at whole, nonetheless her mouth worked his shaft expertly. With one hand she stroked the base of his cock, the other fumbled with her black leather top. Finally, she freed her perky tits and tossed it away.

“Why are we in a shower?” she asked, between her slurping and sucking. “When we don’t get clean at all?”

Garen chuckled and turned on the water behind him. The stream of hot water did hit mostly his neck and he had to adjust it for a few seconds until he found the perfect temperature. It wasn’t easy to concentrate on the water, while Kata still bobbed her head up and down his length. Water also splashed on her face now and ran down her naked body, her eyes still focused on Garen’s eyes.

“Are you close?” she asked after Garen closed his eyes half a second.

“Kind of,” Garen groaned.

“You better don’t spray it all over my face, baby,” Katarina said daringly. “I want to get fucked after all.”

“So why are you kneeling down again?” Garen asked amused. “With your pussy down on the floor, where I can’t reach it.”

“Good point,” Kata said and rolled her eyes amused. “I couldn’t expect that you take the initiative.”

“I wouldn’t do anything else, while you are sucking my cock, you know that, Kata,” Garen replied that.

“Right, should’ve remembered,” Kata grinned and with sudden speed she was on her feet again and leapt into Garen’s arms. This time he was half expecting her to do so and embraced her as her legs wrapped around his waist and she kissed him again. While her arms grabbed onto his back and shoulders, Garen spun around rather quickly himself and almost slipped on the wet tiles. He pressed Kata against the wall of the washroom, feeling her perky tits and her hard nipples rubbing against his muscled chest.

Garen broke the kiss for a moment to get a better grip on Kata’s ass. She certainly was very agile and more flexible than any woman he knew and could easily clench to his body, but Garen felt like the water was maybe made even Kata slippery in his hands. He grabbed her ass with both of his hands and heaved her a little up, a circumstance that Kata approved with her back arching. The water of the shower rained down on their nude bodies and heated them up even more.

“Fuck me, baby,” Kata whispered greedily. “Fuck me until you can’t help yourself anymore and cum inside me.”

“You asked for stamina, baby,” Garen replied, one hand grabbing his cock. “You’ll get it.”

“We’ll see about tha…aaah!” Kata’s sentence got drowned in a happy moan that quickly turned into a satisfied purr.

Garen had shoved his length into her and thrusted slowly forward until he was ballsdeep inside her. For a second, both lovers adjusted to the feeling of their bodies combined, their breathes short and shallow. Kata’s forehead rested on Garen’s shoulder and he felt her fingers dig into his skin, while his cock stretched her inner walls. Then Garen thrusted back and forth once and Kata’s head jerked up, like someone had gave her an electroshock. Her eyes met his and in there Garen saw this fire of desire, he loved so much.

“Fuck, I missed you, baby,” Kata groaned satisfied. “I missed your fat cock inside my tight little cunt.”

“Missed your pussy too,” Garen replied and kissed her again. “And as long as Talon isn’t here yet…” a smile flashed over his face and over Kata’s as well. “…you are all mine.”

With this he started to move his hips back and forth, pressing Kata into the wall with every thrust. Each one of his movements made Kata and him moan into their hungry kiss, Garen’s hands squeezing her ass, Kata’s hands roaming over his back and stroking his short hair.

Garen loved her in every way. Not only in bed and for her sex-appeal, also for her character and how self-confident she was. Garen and Katarina had been doing this vacation-relationship for a few years now and every year it had improved even more. Garen and Katarina had very good sexual chemistry, even if they were technically very different in their approaches and mentality. But allegiances didn’t matter at vacation, so no one in the league had been surprised as Kata and Garen often shared the same room with each other.

What had been ‘controversial’ over the last year had been the fact that Talon had joined them regularly while they fucked. Talon was the adopted son of Katarina’s father, so technically they weren’t siblings. Nonetheless, the rumours last year had been over the top.

The fact that Talon and Garen seemingly both loved the same woman and that Kata seemingly liked them both the same way had caused much gossiping and even more amused, even spiteful comments like: “Du Couteau? Probably even Two Couteau” or “Katarina took her “blood for Noxus”-quote a bit to serious, if she starts to fuck her own blood”.

Katarina didn’t care about any of the comments and just had replied the ones confronting her with these statements in her usual arrogant voice: “I don’t see, why this is your matter at all. He is my stepbrother. Cliché, yes. Wrong, no. And now shut up about it or you’ll feel my blade on your throat.

Talon didn’t talk much at all when he was in public and most of the time, he just gave people who gossiped about him just a cool look and didn’t bother about it anymore.

Garen had probably the hardest time, when Talon joined them regularly into wild-threesomes. First, Talon was concurrence in bed. Kata may love Garen but she accepted Talon like a second lover. Second, Garen had to admit that Talon was pretty good-looking and definitely know how to please Katarina. Third, the discussions with his sister did the rest to make him feel uncomfortable about his relation to Kata. Lux wasn’t experienced sexually at all and she just couldn’t understand how he could be okay with Talon sharing Katarina with him.

Isn’t this…I mean…it’s cool that you obviously are fine with that,” his sister had said to him confused. “But…I can’t understand how you can be fine with that. He is her brother and he has sex with like a lover. Shouldn’t you…I mean…Aren’t you jealous?

Yeah. That was probably the question, Garen asked himself the whole last vacation. Was he jealous that Talon loved Katarina and that she accepted him as second lover? At first for sure. Garen and Talon had kind of battled who could please Katarina more and after one very wild night did finally decide to stop competing. Garen remembered that he shared one look with Talon, both completely sweaty and exhausted, Katarina lying in the middle, her body sprayed with their cum, nearly passed out from hours of sex. They had looked at each other and just had nodded. Silently they had agreed to stop gaining the upper hand over each other and just agreed that they both loved Katarina and Katarina loved them back.

The trio had enjoyed the rest of the vacation with each other until even Kayn had stopped joking about this combination of people. They even got a few more people to join them and so the threesomes had turned sometimes into very intense foursomes. Quinn had a crush on Talon for a long time and liked Garen too, so the idea of her spending time in bed with the trio was nothing she wouldn’t do. Same with Akali, who was very open-minded too. At first Garen thought he might need more time to get used to share Katarina with another man, but after last year’s vacation he knew he hadn’t problems at all with a polyamorous relationship.

Kata loved him after all and he loved her. So, he could just enjoy their time together, why should he be jealous if a third or maybe a fourth participant in their sex-life?

Nonetheless, right now Garen had her all for himself and he wanted to give her a good time after all. Currently she still got impaled by his cock and certainly had a very good time. She moaned and growled happily, while water splashed over their heads and heated up the atmosphere even more. Garen fucked Kata at the wall for nearly five minutes until she said hoarsely: “Soap.”

Garen just nodded and pulled away from her. Kata got to her feet and almost immediately dropped down to her knees, taking Garen’s cock back in her mouth. After her pussy, her mouth felt even better than before and Garen had to concentrate to not give in to the pleasure yet. Nonetheless her caressed her red hair with one hand, while the other searched the bottle of soap behind him.

Katarina looked at him again and Garen had to concentrate even harder not to give in the urge to splatter her face with his seed. Instead, he opened the bottle of soap and emptied it over them. Kata popped her mouth away from his cock and got up to kiss Garen again, her hands roaming over his bare chest to spread the soap over his body. Garen did the same, while returning her kiss and got a handful of her perky tits, playing with her nipples as Kata pressed herself against him.

“How close are you?” Kata asked between their deep kisses.

“I’m fine,” Garen replied. “You?”

“I need you back inside me, then I might will be fine again,” Kata said and grinned. “But I fear you won’t survive this…” she turned around and put her hands on the wall, her ass grinding onto his lap.

Garen grabbed her hips with both hands and looked at her grimly. Kata watched him over her shoulder, her body white with soap that ran down her spine. The smile she gave him could compete with Evelynn’s horny smile. “Challenge accepted, Kata,” Garen said simply.

“This will be too much for you, baby,” Kata said with relish. “I want to make you cum and you’ll breed my tight pussy with your seed.”

“Not until you come yourself,” Garen said and rubbed his cock with one hand over her exposed pussy. “Not until you are moaning and trembling in this shower.”

“Big words, big guy,” Kata said, with a satisfied purr as Garen’s cock stroked over her clit. “You better start…aahh!”

Garen did start and went ballsdeep once again inside Katarina. This time he didn’t gave her much time to adjust to his length and pumped his dick back and forth again almost immediately, fucking her with strong, steady strokes of his cock. Kata moaned as he pressed her harder against the wall again, her own hips almost automatically finding his rhythm. Soon, the sound of slapping flesh against each other was echoing through the shower and their moans drowning even the sounds of the streaming water.

“Fuck!” Kata eventually gasped loudly as Garen hammered his cock relentlessly inside her. “Okay, you might win…I am close, baby…I am very close…”

“Lyer,” Garen said with clenched teeth. He couldn’t tell if she really lied to him, he only wanted to provoke her orgasm even more. Once she truly did lie to him to make his efforts to get himself over the edge even more aggressive.

“I am not…fuck!” Kata moaned and looked back again, her eyes grim and yet so full of desire. “I am close” she insisted.

“So why don’t you cum then?” Garen asked her, fighting against his own desire to release inside her. He wanted to make her cum first, or she won her bet.

“Demacian asshole,” Kata hissed.

“Noxian whore,” Garen replied grimly.

“Mindless blockhead!”

“Aggressive slut!”

"Stupid Horndog!"

"Angry Bitch!"

“Stubborn…oooh fuuuuck!” Kata yelled and her eyes rolled back in her head. Suddenly her whole body started to shake and Garen felt her pussy tightening around him. That was too much for him too and before he could do anything more against it, he gave into his most primal urges and felt his cock exploding with cum into Katarina’s womb. Kata surely did come too now, if she wouldn’t be held by Garen, she might slip on the ground, while her whole body trembled with the sensation of her climax. Her head slid down at the wall and Garen, who felt extremely spent after he unloaded inside her, gently took her in his arms, before they both sat down at the floor of the shower. Kata’s hair sticked in her face, her breathes becoming calmer very slowly, while she cuddled into Garen’s chest, sitting in his lap, like a little child.

Finally, she raised one of her shivering hands and strained her hair out of her face, opening her dazed eyes. “You won this time, baby,” she said and looked at Garen, who rested his head against the wall of the shower. “But next time…you won’t be this lucky.”

“We’ll see, Kata,” Garen replied with a wink. “We’ll see.”

Kata snorted amused and kissed him again. It wasn’t a very passionate or deep kiss, but it made Garen probably happier than all the other things that happened in the last half an hour. For a moment they just sat there and enjoyed their togetherness, their naked bodies snuggled at each other and the warm water from the shower that stills streamed down onto them.

A sudden knock on the door made them both look up.

Who’s at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)