More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Thronx Thronx

Who’s at the door?

Talon, the blade’s shadow

Kata and Garen shared a look with each other and both smiled knowingly. Kata stood up at first and gave Garen a pat on his chest. “Don’t look all spent, or Talon will think, you are done already,” she whispered with a wink.

While she walked to the door, Garen stood up himself. Indeed, he wouldn’t like it, if Talon saw him almost that ****.

“Who disturbs me and my boyfriend in the shower?” Katarina asked as she reached the door, finding her usual serious bossy tone with her voice again.

“Open up, already” Talon answered annoyed.

Kata grinned at Garen and unlocked the door of the bathroom. As she opened the door, she looked in the face of a young man with short black hair in his usual blue cape. He even wore his gloves with the hidden blades and gazed at the naked Katarina with a slight smile.

“You’re late,” Katarina said sternly.

“You’re early,” Talon replied, his smile fading away. “Also, I’ve been delayed.”

“Well, it’s your own fault then,” Katarina answered. “If you are having fun with your bird-woman again...”

“I didn’t met Quinn,” Talon said annoyed. “I’ve been delayed by a complication with a few robbers in the woods.”

“And what now?” Katarina said and looked bored at her fingernails. “I’ve had my fun with my Demacian stud already. Why should I have sex with you now?”

Garen snorted amused. He found it hardly unlikely that Katarina was completely satisfied with her sexual urges for this night already, but he also wasn’t the one who wanted her right now. Talon gave Garen a very annoyed look as well, before he turned his gaze to Katarina again.

“Well?” Katarina asked Talon, crossing her arms over her breasts. “I’m listening?”

“Because you want to…” Talon started.

“Getting both my holes stretched by you two?” Katarina interrupted him. “That’s what you came for? Pervert.”

“I wasn’t finished,” Talon replied with a knowing smirk. “You want to have sex with me, Katarina, because you wanna know, if I can give you that much pleasure again. Only me. Not with him.”

Katarina opened her mouth, her eyes turned into slits. Then she turned around to Garen and he could see the question on her face, before she spoke it out. “Garen?” she asked kindly. “Are you fine with that?”

“Kata,” Garen replied and grabbed a towel. “Have fun.”

He wouldn’t intervene in this, he decided for himself. Partly, because he didn’t was ready for another round already, but mostly, because he had Katarina all for himself. Now Talon wanted a piece of the cake too and so he would be giving him that.

“Tired?” Talon asked him, almost surprised, while Garen slipped into his trousers again. Obviously he didn't expect that his wish would come true.

“I just had steamy sex under the shower with an incredible woman,” Garen replied and gave Kata a kiss as he passed her. “I’ll give you the chance to experience the same.”

“What a gentleman,” Kata purred, her green eyes gazing at his muscled shoulder-plates with the slightest hint of a smile.

“I’ll be in my room and sleep,” Garen announced as he went through the door. “See you tomorrow.”


Talon just turned his head back to Katarina, as Garen closed the door behind him, when she already was in front of him and pulled his head to his lips. Her sudden kiss caught him by surprise, but he wasn’t disinclined by that. Her hungry kiss was so powerful that she made him crash on the door.

Her hands clenched in his hair, she pressed him at the wall, her naked body still wet from the shower, soaking his cloak. Talon took a handful of his butt and squeezed it hard. Katarina’s crotch rubbed over his leg and she started to moan sultry into their kiss.

Talon loved Katarina’s sexual energy and her body. He didn’t bother about the fact that Garen and her seemingly had a more romantic connection, he just was happy that he got a piece of the cake too. Katarina in bed was more powerful than URF-Jax with Hextech-gunblade and that she shared her bed with him as well and not only with Garen alone was like a permanent winning-streak in the rift.

“Why do you have that much clothes,” Kata purred as she broke the kiss for a while and stared in his eyes with deep desire. “And why do you all brought it here. Even Garen took off his heavy armor…”

“I needed it,” Talon said calmly. “Also, you now have the opportunity to take it all off…”

“Forget it, Talon, I just free my favourite of your daggers,” Katarina giggled and fumbled with his belt.

“Not a second shower then?” Talon asked and groaned as she found his cock and pulled it out of his trousers.

“No,” Katarina said and kneeled down. “But don’t you worry. I’m already getting wet again without the water.”

She opened her mouth and engulfed Talon’s cock with her mouth, slowly bobbing up and down his shaft. Talon leaned back on the door and enjoyed the sensation of her mouth on his cock. He loosened the device on his right glove and threw the hidden blade to the side. Katarina liked hard sex, but to hurt her with a deadly weapon was definitely to much.

Katarina took his cock as deep as she could go right now and looked up onto him. Her emerald eyes burned with lust and the way she moaned with every slurp, was enough to make Talon rock-hard. The naked woman in front of him alone was usually enough to make him excited, but whenever she was horny and longing for sex, he was getting turned on too.

“Fuck me, baby,” Kata breathed as she popped her mouth away.

She stood up and gave him a quick kiss, before she put her hands on the wall, wiggling her ass invitingly. Talon didn’t need to be asked twice as he got behind Katarina and shoved his cock into her waiting pussy.

“Yessss,” Katarina moaned happily as his member stretched her out. “Fuck me hard, baby. Fuck your big step-sister’s pussy hard…”

Talon smirked at that, grabbed her shoulders and start to pound Katarina from behind, hard and fast. He wasn’t going to give it to her slow, they both just wanted to get off.

Talon and Katarina were step-siblings on paper, because they both were named after their father: Du Couteau. Katarina was a Du Couteau from birth, but Talon only got adopted by Katarina’s father. So technically it wasn’t even weird that Talon and Katarina had sex and their friendship was way more than platonic.

The gossip about their relation, especially with Garen involved too, couldn’t be less interesting in Talon’s eyes. He did not care what they all said about them, he just was happy he was having his fun with Katarina. The fact that Garen was there too most times was not even a bit odd for Talon’s taste. Katarina loved it, Garen was sceptical at first, but as he saw how much Katarina liked it, he didn’t care too.

But now, Garen wasn’t here. He was in his room and Talon had Katarina all for himself. The sounds of slapping flesh and moans echoed through the bathroom, as Talon fucked relentlessly into Katarina’s tight cunt. In that pace of hammering into her, he was about to reach his climax very soon and he could hear on Katarina’s moans and gasps that she was slowly but surely getting there too.

“Yes, that’s my boy!” she groaned out, looking over her shoulder, while Talon thrusted forward hard and fast. “Just like that! Fuck me harder…fuck!”

She hit the wall with her clenched fist and her eyes rolled up. Talon felt her pussy tightening around his cock, still pumping into her, his hands on her shoulder. Katarina was yelling out her orgasm by now and Talon felt the inevitable coming as well. He gasped out as his semen filled Katarina’s womb and he finally slowed his movements down. His felt his last drops of cum dribbling out of him and for a moment everything went black.

For a few seconds the two Noxian assassins stayed there, catching their breath after their aftershock. Then Katarina purred satisfied, pulling Talon’s cock out of her pussy, then she stopped to lean on the wall and stretched herself with a smile. His cum dribbled out of her, down her legs, as she closed the distance to him and kissed him softly again.

“Thank you, baby,” she said. “Welcome back too.”

“And?” Talon asked her, as he put his slowly limping cock back in his trousers. “Who was better?”

“You both are good lovers,” Katarina shrugged casually, taking the showerhead again and cleaning her legs from Talon’s cum. “You know, I like you both for what you are. And that you please me that good of course.”

“Works for me,” Talon grinned and put the hidden blade from the ground back to his place. “I’ll be in my room for this night.”

“You know, where to find me, baby,” Katarina said with a wink. “See you tomorrow?”

“At breakfast,” Talon said. “I need to get some sleep. I am awake for two days already.”

“Totally tired, killed a few robbers on the way and yet you fucked me that hard?” Katarina grinned. “I am impressed, Talon.”

“Some things can’t be postponed,” Talon smirked and opened the door from the bathroom. “After you?”

“Forget it, I am not going like that into Garen’s room,” Katarina said grinning and grabbed her tits to squeeze them. “Pervert. I am going to take a piss and put on my clothes.”

“A shame,” Talon winked. “See you tomorrow.”

“Bye babe,” Katarina cooed and blew him a kiss as he left.


Garen watched a few YouTube-videos on his tablet, sitting relaxed in his bed. He didn’t expect the knock on the door and looked up surprised. “Yeah?” he asked.

The door opened and Katarina came inside, so casually like it was her room, dressed in her usual black leather-clothes again, her red hair still wet from the shower, a towel under her arm.

“Already finished?” Garen asked with a slight smile, as Katarina hung the towel on a coat-hook near the door.

“Still not sleeping?” Katarina replied.

“I wanted to calm down after that much adrenaline,” Garen said, putting the tablet aside on the bedside-table. “Did you left Talon in the shower?”

“No, he is in his bed,” Katarina said and removed her top again. By the sight of her bare breasts Garen felt his cock slowly awakening again. “He fucked me very good…” (her shorts followed, then her boots) “…but after one orgasm he was way too spent. But don’t you worry…” she looked at Garen just in her panties, a satisfied smile on her face. “I am satisfied enough.”

Please log in to view the image

“Glad to hear that,” Garen said and smiled brightly as Kata crawled on his bed and kissed him gently on his forehead. Then she crawled under the sheets and cuddled up next to him. Garen took one arm around her and scratched over her scarred back lightly. She purred happily and roamed her hands over his bare chest (Garen always slept just in his boxers too). He half expected her to touch his plump cock in his shorts, but she didn’t.

“Katarina?” Garen asked after a few minutes, where the two champions just lied there and gently caressed their scarred and battle-experienced bodies.

“Hm?” Katarina muttered, her eyes closed, her head resting on the pillow next to him.

Garen hesitated a few seconds, the words ‘I love you’ already on his tongue. But then he just kissed her gently on the forehead and closed his eyes.

“Softie,” Katarina muttered.

“Says the woman who comes here just to cuddle,” Garen chuckled.

“Shut it,” Katarina grumbled. “You’re better hard and ready for me tomorrow.”

“I will be, Kata,” Garen snorted amused. “I will be.”

And after a few minutes both lovers were fell asleep

What awaits them at the next morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)