More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Who are you?

Fleurette Durendal, honor-bound swordswoman

Fleurette Durendal

You are Fleurette Durendal. A powerful swordswoman of the noble House Durendal, you are known as the "Blade Tamer" for your ability to "tame" the cursed sword Joyeuse. After accidentally breaking a scepter belonging to a foreign king visiting Pendragon, you willingly sold yourself into slavery so as not to put the debt to replace the scepter on your family and avoid a diplomatic incident.

Sex: Female
Age: 19
Race: Selkie
Height: 5'8" (173cm)
Build: Voluptuous
Breast Size: Huge
Skills: Swordplay, combat strategy, weapon maintenance, athleticism, swimming, equestrianism, horseback riding, noble etiquette, diplomacy, honor, beauty, charisma, intelligence, higher education, cooking, cleaning, art of servitude, art of lovemaking, knighthood status, code of chivalry, healing magic, selkie abilities, cursed sword Joyeuse (soulbound)
Personality: Loyal, noble, honorable, brave, righteous, virtuous, decorous, diligent, dutiful, humble, insecure, sexually inexperienced, self-conscious, socially awkward, easily embarrassed, weak to food and cute things


You come with:

Joyeuse

The Cursed Sword, Joyeuse, is a a magic sword with its own consciousness. It will kill anyone who dares try to wield it and is said to be a sword that corrupts and engineers the of its wielder. You, however, managed to bring the sword to your allegiance via your willpower and a bit of luck, besting its curse and bringing it entirely under your authority. Joyeuse, who you call "Joy" for short, has since taken a shine to you. While it's quick to offer you encouragement or advice, it's not always what you want to hear, as Joyeuse has its own personality and tastes separate from you. It's able to speak directly into your mind, but you must speak back verbally.

Sex: Genderless
Age: Unknown
Race: Sentient Sword
Skills: Sharpness, durability, sapience, senses outside the typical five, one-way mental messages to you, Soulbound to you, will kill anyone who tries to wield it besides you, ?????
Personality: Sex-positive, misanthropic, loyal, friendly, sadistic, emotionally supportive, surprisingly chill


Who is your new master?

Who buys you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)