More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

What's she going to do?

First things first...

"YES! YES! JUST LIKE THAT! YES!" Cries a voluptuous dark elf woman as she squeezes her thighs together around Silvia's head. The petite little dark elf was once again on her back, licking away at her superior's juicy pussy. This was her punishment for botching yet another mission for her house.

Silvia had been tasked with spying on a rival faction in the city: House Kee B'Lar. Within minutes of leaving the protection of her own house's holdings, she was spotted and her tiny body was scooped up and unceremoniously dumped into a burlap sack. She was then taken deep into Kee B'Lar territory, where she was stripped naked, paraded around the city, interrogated (she knew nothing, of course), and was then to pleasure every dark elf member of House Kee B'Lar, men and women, even the slaves! (Mmmmm, they had been the best...)

After a few weeks, a raiding party from her own house found her, and with some oral persuasion, agreed to bring her home with them.

"Come on! Show some enthusiasm!" Moans B'Oohtee L'Shuuuuus as she continues grinding away on Silvia. Her musky scent fills the room as her juices dribble down Silvia's face and soak into her hair.

B'Oohtee was bigger than Silvia, but then everyone else in House S'Anhtuh was. She was also always the first to punish Silvia after a failed mission, which was very often.

"UGGGGGHHHH," cries B'Oohtee as she cums again. "I really should just collar you and be done with it." She rolls off of Silvia, gasping for air as she enjoys her afterglow (poor little Silvia had, of course, not been allowed to cum once).

"Will that be all mistress?" Silvia meekly asks. She desperately wants to leave so she can clean up and finger herself in the shower.

"Very well slut," sighs B'Oohtee as she lazily plays with her own puss.

Silvia gets up off the overstuffed bed and starts to pick up her clothes.

"LEAVE THOSE," B'Oohtee forcefully commands, sending a shiver through Silvia. "You don't deserve to wear our house's symbol after this disaster."

Silvia blushes and nods before leaving the room completely naked. The hallway is a little chilly, but thankfully empty, at least for the moment.

Where will Silvia go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)