More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

...where do you start?

First of All, You're Bisexual

Well, first of all, there's something you haven't mentioned - you're bisexual. It's actually something that you've kept to yourself, since the town you live in looks down on anyone who isn't straight. But you like girls, you like them A LOT (as seen by your reaction to Erica), so playing ball with your neighbors hasn't been all that hard to deal with. But again, you're bisexual and you do occasionally whack off to thoughts of gay sex, so with this new power, that's obviously an avenue that you could wander down. With just a simple statement, the straightest, most homophobic guys would gladly agree to do anything with you that they would normally find weird or disgusting.

Your cock grows stiffer yet, at the thought.

Of course, what would be even better than turning people gay would be turning people, ALL people, bisexual, like you. Just imagine all the polygamous orgies you could be a part of, where men are fine with fucking other men, women are fine with fucking other women, and any woman is fine with fucking any other man ... or you.

At this point, you think your cock couldn't get any stiffer, or longer.

So, should you start by using your power on a woman, a man, or both?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)