More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MetropolitanDenial MetropolitanDenial

What happens at the theme park?

Finn gets Marina alone

Upon arriving at the theme park - a loud and bright world of carousels and talking animals - the whole group argued about what they wanted to do.

Dean suggested going on roller coasters, which Lucy and Lily immediately agreed to. Rose and Owen instead chose to see some of the shows that the park offered, leaving Finn and Marina on their own. Dean shot his brother a jealous look as he followed his little sisters towards the nearest thrill ride.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Marina happily asked Finn while checking out a map.

"Uhh... Anything you want to do." Finn replied, feeling stupid. Here was a beautiful woman, and he was practically on a date with her. He could barely string together sentences. He hadn't ever really been on a date before, and he had sure never spent time with any girls that looked like Marina.

"Alright, how about we go on this one?" Marina said, pointing to a spot on the map. "I'm pretty sure you get to shoot things with laser guns."

Finn smiled. "I'm pretty sure I love to shoot things with laser guns."

"We have that in common, then." Marina laughed and grabbed his hand, pulling him in the direction of their target ride. Finn looked around to see if anyone was watching him holding hands with her. They weren't. He reminded himself to keep his cool, since he wasn't doing a great job so far.


The cars in the ride each sat two people, and the ride was only lit by the neon targets you were meant to shoot at. Finn considered whether or not he should put an arm around Marina, but decided against it. He was too nervous, and he didn't want to risk freaking her out on their first day of vacation.

Once they moved on to the haunted house, though, he started to think that she might be more interested in him than he thought. Marina held onto his shoulders as they walked through the spooky queue with a crowd of other people, and immediately grabbed onto his hands once they were seated close together in the ride. He took her hand with one of his, and put his other arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. She giggled and grinned at him. "I love this ride," she said, "But it's so much more fun when I get myself really creeped out over it."

"It's so not scary!" Finn joked. "But I'm happy to help you through it."

"Well, thank you so much. I'm glad to have a strong, brave man around."

Finn was glad it was dark, so Marina couldn't see how flustered he was.


Finn was disappointed that nothing else happened with Marina that evening. After the haunted house, Rose had texted, asking everyone to meet back up to get some dinner and watch the fireworks before returning to the hotel.

"So, did you make a move on her?" Dean asked Finn once they were settling back into their room later that night.

"Not really... I mean, I held her hand in the haunted house, but I'm not sure there was really anything to it."

"Man, if it had been me instead of you, she would've probably been sucking my dick in that haunted house."

"Oh, yeah. I'm sure," Finn replied sarcastically. "You have such a way with women."

"Fuck, I wonder what she'll wear to the water park tomorrow. I bet it'll be hot, whatever it is."

Finn went to bed imagining how good it would feel to fuck Marina while she had a swimsuit on.

What happens at the waterpark?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)