More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MetropolitanDenial MetropolitanDenial

What happens at the waterpark?

Finn and Marina spend time together again

The next morning at the waterpark, everyone split into the same groups as the day before. Dean once again seemed jealous of Finn's alone time with Marina, but didn't want to make a scene. The boys had already been worried that Marina had caught them staring at her tits in her low cut red one-piece swimsuit.

Marina and Finn walked towards the lazy river. "I really haven't had to do much babysitting yet, have I?" Marina jokingly asked.

"You're babysitting me, right?" Finn smiled at her. He hoped she wasn't, but knew that even though he was 18 now, his parents still believed he needed someone watching out for him.

"Well, I guess. But I really thought I was hired more for your sisters than you and Dean. Either way, I'm getting paid to be on vacation, so it doesn't matter to me. Plus, you're a pretty fun kid, so it's not bad."

Finn felt like he was going to deflate when she called him a kid. Of course he didn't have a chance with her.


Finn was soon floating in an inner tube next to Marina. She was lying on her back, eyes closed, with her arms on the sides of her inner tube. He watched as her tits moved with her breathing. He was sure she knew how he was looking at her, but she didn't seem to mind, so he didn't stop.

When they finally got out of the lazy river, Marina remembered she had forgotten to wear sunscreen. They went back to the cabana that Owen had rented for the day to surprise everyone, but couldn't find any other bottles.

"I'll be as red as my swimsuit if I don't go back to my room and get it," Marina said.

"Okay, we can just take the bus back to the hotel. It's no problem." Finn replied.

"You don't have to go with me, you know. I don't want to screw up your day."

"It's fine, really, we'll just go get it and come right back."


Finn tried to casually walk around Marina's room while she looked for her sunscreen. He was looking out the window when she found it. When he turned around, she was sitting on the bed, putting lotion on her arms. He quickly turned back to the window while she continued, again worried about making her uncomfortable.

"So when we get back, what do you want to do first?" Marina asked as she finished with the sunscreen.

Finn cautiously turned around. "We could... I don't know, I guess we could go in the wave pool, if you want."

"A nice relaxing day at a waterpark that advertises the biggest waterslides in the state?"

"Yeah! I'm not a huge fan of the slides. I fell out of an inner tube on one once, and ended up going down the rest of the slide on my face with the tube on top of me." Finn said as he took a step towards Marina.

"We could just stay in the cabana and order drinks and nap the day away," Marina laughed. She dramatically flopped back onto the bed. "Or we could just do the same thing here. As you've recently learned, I'm not a big fan of the sun."

Finn took in the sight of Marina on the bed in her tight swimsuit. She must've wondered why he wasn't saying anything, because she opened her eyes and looked over at him. He tried to act like he was looking out the window, but he was too slow. She had already seen him, and sat up again to talk to him.

"Do you want to come sit with me?" She asked. "I don't mind."

Finn hesitated, but decided he shouldn't waste his shot, and sat on the edge of the bed next to Marina. She smiled and ran her hand through his messy dark hair.

"I'm... I'm really glad that my parents hired you. Like, just so glad. You're great." Finn blubbered out whatever words he was able to think of. He could already feel his cock getting hard, and knew his swimsuit wouldn't do much to hide it.

"Thanks, Finn," Marina practically cooed to him. "I was wondering something, actually."

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to fuck me before we go back to the park."

What does Finn do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)