More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilentWraith SilentWraith

Will you fight or hide?

Fight (Gay route)

The King strengthened his resolve and stood up from the throne and raised his fist towards the sky.

"Prepare for battle. Today we fight for the honor of Nicaea." All of the remaining courtiers and guards cheered for their King. They all went off to the armory to don their armors and sharpen their swords. The King silently watched and lingered around the throne room for a few moments, staring at his golden suit of armor that rested nearby the throne. Making up his mind, he walked towards the armor and put it on. The King then solemnly walked towards the castle entrance, where most of the battle was to take place.

"Your majesty!" All of the nearby soldiers simultaneously bowed in respect to the King.

"Please rise. Today I stand before you, not as your King, but a fellow comrade in arms. There is no time for formalities, we have a war to fight and a Kingdom to defend." The soldiers stood up one by one and let out an earthshaking battle cry. Soon after, the sound of troops approaching was heard.

"They're here." The King said and looked towards the distance at the approaching troops of the Linced army.

"Whatever happens, it was an honor being your king." He said sincerely to the surrounding soldiers.

The castle fell quickly, too quickly, some would say. In just a matter of hours, the Lincedian army had completely taken control of the capital city of Nicaea. The King of Nicaea fought well, but he did not fight well enough. He let his notions of being invincible get to his head, and because of his arrogance, he lost his empire.

The King of Linced sat on the throne that once belonged to the fallen King, but that King was no more. He just a mere fragment of human history. The King smiled arrogantly at the man who was to kneel at the foot of his feet.

"King of Nicaea. . . No, former King of Nicaea, Leylin Farlier. Tell me, how does it feel to have fallen so far?"

"Fuck you!" Leylin spat at the man sitting on the throne. The man smiled sadistically at that.

"We'll get to that eventually, no need to rush." Leylin's face fell as he realized the meaning behind his words.

What route will you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)