More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

What is your starting Gender?

Female

You blink in surprise at this new information, processing it for a minute as the being continues ' I will give you a choice of the world you wish to inhabit you probably recognize more then you know I always did find it interesting to send premonitions of future events to mortals in other worlds and see what happens so you can go to lots of places where you may recognize a few worlds'

He pauses and looks towards you as you process this information you can go anywhere but you have to live as a man with godlike powers you can have a lot of fun with this if you choose the right world. It is likely that nothing will affect you too much as you continue to think you have a few questions, but before you can vocalize your questions the being states 'the power is just yours, you can't share it or change other people you can alter your own appearance and abilities but you can't reclaim your old gender but you can alter any objects around you and create any objects at will' it just answered all your current questions the being states 'I can read your mind now hurry up and make a decision' you know you don't have much time and choose your new life you take a step forward and say 'I know where I want to go' before you can finish the being states 'So do I' and your vision lights up and you blackout.

where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)