More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tip Tip

What do they change?

Female promiscuity

"First off, science has made pregnancy into nothing more than a minor inconvenience for women but culturally, men are the primary care-takers of children. Therefore, women have become more aggressive about sex while men have shied away. All men of course except you. That's why you're the control.

You wonder to yourself what that would mean. What it would be like if it was the women who chased after men.

"Oh, yeah, it's funny there," Charles mentions, as if he just read your mind. "Women of course now crudely and aggressively talk about men's penis size the way men talk about women now. With that in mind, you'll find yourself above average in all those departments so that's not an issue there. Women of course like sex. A lot in fact but because of fears over kids, the bases have switched. Oral is oral but anal is the new regular sex and real sex is only for when you get close enough to a girl to be comfortable fucking her in her pussy.

"It can't be that different, can it?" you ask.

Charles laughs and responds. "Actually, yeah, it can. Now, women dominate society. They are the ones who obsess about power, about ego, about showing off so they can get the best men. Men are the ones fighting to be recognized for their brains and not just treated as meat because of their cocks. Well, now let's get you going.

Charles looks into your eyes with a clear sign that he wasn't in the mood for more questions. He quickly snaps his fingers but instead of a snap, you feel like you've collapsed.

You suddenly find yourself waking up but it seems like it's a fog of some sort. The world feels the same but not. You're no longer in the warehouse but instead...

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)