More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

Gender? Age?

Female Teenager, still in high school

Rosie Jackson. You will never forget that name, for the rest of your life. The embarrassing things that happened to you after you started bullying Rosie will haunt you forever.

All started as usual. You were the queen of your high school, until Rosie was transferred. Unbelievable, she was prettier and smarter than you, so all the attention you had was drawn to her. You were jealous of how pretty and smart Rosie was, and how she steal attention from you. So stop Rosie getting so attention, you spread a false and cruel gossip about her, and produce that ruined Rosie’s social life. Now you got all that attention back to you, but you never suspect of the consequences of your actions.

That night, you get an incoming call, of an unidentified number. You answer to the cellphone, hearing this:

“Tomorrow you will come nude to high school, but you will believe that you’re fully dressed. You even will not check if you get the clothes on. Nobody will reveal you your state of undress but me.”

You asked who was calling, but nobody answer. You eventually ended the call, suspecting that it was some crazy dude. Finally, you get to sleep; unaware of what was coming to you. Next morning, you wake up late, so you don’t have breakfast in your house. You remembered that you felt asleep in some nice clothes, so you don’t check your attire before leaving your house. You just walked to school. In the way, you get very strange looks from, like you were nude or something, but people just whispered, without telling you anything. You get school, and there people was looking strangely, even some people was taking pics of you. You didn’t know why, so go to ask Rosie, sure that she didn’t know who spread the false ugly gossip about her.

You: - Rosie, why everybody is acting so strangely when I pass?

Now Rosie has you where she planned. She knows that you spread the rumor, and she was the stranger that call you last night. In addition, she has the power to transform everything she say in the pure truth. Although you don’t know all this. Before answering you, Rosie thinks about her options to humiliate you…

She reveals to you your state of undress or she keeps playing with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)