More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spentbob spentbob

Which path do you choose?

Female Path

You stare at the engraving of the voluptuous female form for a few seconds, then shrug and walk towards it. If you're going to be facing fearsome fiends, they might as well be nice to look at, right? And, you think with a sly grin, you've heard some.. "interesting" stories about habits of monster-girls...

As soon as you step through the archway, there's a rattling, creaking noise, and you jump as a heavy and rusted iron portcullis slams down behind you, raising a could of dust and preventing any retreat. Looks like you'll have to find another way out once you're done in here.... A little nervously, you creep forward down the passageway, shadows dancing in the light of your flickering torch.

Shortly, you come to a split in the path - a naturally formed cave passage heads off to your left, while the wall to your right is made from rough hewn stone bricks, and has a broad but low doorway set into it. Something is carved on the stone lintel above it, but it is too weathered for you to read, if you could ever have read it to begin with.

Listening carefully, you think you hear the sound of dripping water from the cave entrance, while the man-made looking passage is silent... or is there something? A soft, flapping sound?

You shake your head. No, it was nothing.

Which passageway do you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)