More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Who will you be?

Felix Devlin

Black Cat

He is... Felix Devlin! A.K.A.... Black Cat!

His superpower has given him the subconscious ability to affect probability. Anyone he considers an ally experiences good fortune, while anyone he considers an enemy experiences misfortune. This effect is stronger the closer he is to the ally or enemy. He also has the grace, dexterity, balance, agility, instinct, and senses of a housecat and his saliva has minor healing properties. Dropping to all fours will also increase his movement speed and his feline hunting abilities allow him to track people he has a feel for the presence of.


Unfortunately, his superpower has quite a few drawbacks.

-To use his powers, he must be naked. He is the only naked superhero in the world, but he was given a special legal exception for it.

-He will sprout cat ears and a tail when activating his powers. These ears and tail will also automatically sprout in response to affection or arousal.

-His ears and tail are incredibly sensitive to arousal.

-He will instinctively tear his own clothes to shreds when entering super mode with clothes on. If he tries to remove them first, bad luck will always cause him to lose them. He has have to head home naked after every heroic act.

-He experiences constant bad luck, even when not in super mode.

-Due to feline pheromones, most nurturing women have an urge to strip him naked and pamper him like he was the cutest thing ever. He finds it difficult to resist any woman who tries. This persists even out of super mode.

-Due to feline pheromones, most masculine men will have an urge to strip him naked and treat him like a cute femboy for them to tease and push around a little. This persists even out of super mode.

-Being naked in a nurturing woman's lap is a lure that is hard to resist. His nude body is at the mercy of their affectionate and stimulating hands and he rapidly loses track of time.

-Should he have a woman fashion and give him a bell collar, this will mark this woman as his "owner." He will no longer feel subservient to other women and men will not try to strip him or treat him like a girlyboy (but women will still try to strip him), but he will be completely incapable of disobeying or wearing clothes around his "owner."

-Even if bad luck, men, or women don't strip him, the more hours he spends clothed, the more he's likely to disrobe without realizing it.


Felix hates the nudity and subservience of his superpower, finding them both extremely humiliating, but the cute, femmy, and slightly snarky guy does his best to use it for good.

Where do we find our hero?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)