More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 76 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

Fashion Show Off

Happily setting a large, logo-stamped white paper bag down, Cheryl flipped her hair away from her face.

"I can't remember the last time I went shopping just for fun."

Flipped her not-quite-straight hair, and tucked it behind an ear. Tight blue jeans, low platform sandals, and brunette h-hair down - Vanessa had never seen Cheryl so casually dressed. She had rarely even seen the young white woman with her hair out of its professional workplace bun. It changed the shape of her face, her smile. It -

"It's like being a teenager again." Grinning, actually grinning enthusiastically, Cheryl did s-something to Elly's backside with her hand that made the teen jump.

Vanessa... Vanessa wouldn't respond to that. Not in her head. Not in her heart. Not... not anywhere. She was quiet, and calm. She was a professional woman. A renewed woman.

She had Carter to thank for that.

She had Brand, and her belt. She had her morning hosing, her public pees and... a-and...

She... deserved to be locked up. She was locked up, and the tension in the air between her secretary and her daughter wouldn't affect her. The thick, and warm, and tingly-new tension - accompanied by secret girly laughter, by brushing fingertips. Mostly Cheryl laughing, touching, but Elly... Elly too.

What had happened? What had...?

Vanessa swallowed. It didn't matter. She couldn't go there.

"That's exactly what I needed. And you look so cute!" C-cute. "Doesn't she, Nessie?"

Cute. Va-Vanessa... she had been trying not to think about it. To look. Elly... wherever they had gone shopping, the outfit Cheryl had stuck her in wasn't from the adults section.

"Um," Vanessa swallowed again.

She - she couldn't believe Elly had allowed Cheryl to stick her i-in the schoolgirl outfit she was wearing. It was her fault. Vanessa's, that Elaine had allowed it. That Cheryl had somehow been able to talk her daughter into the ridiculous high pigtails, scanty white crop-top tie-up, schoolgirl skirt, white knee socks and black buckled Mary Jane shoes. Black bra peeking out, pushing up and thrusting out barely covered breasts. Skimpy red-black-gold plaid skirt, hem so short it hovered right at the bottom her daughter's firm, brown b-bubble -

S-stop. Stop.

Vanessa could practically hear Cheryl's seductive voice in her head - encouraging and cajoling Elly into the outrageously juvenilizing and sexualizing uniform.

"Its very, um... it's fine," Vanessa responded neutrally.

It, the outfit, perfectly demonstrated her betrayal of her daughter.

Elly deserved better. Elly, ten or eighteen, didn't deserve to get pounded, called a n-nigger by her mom, by anyone, ever, while being pounded in flesh-slapping, sweaty silence.

Traitor. Nigger.

Vanessa had barely slept a wink. Curled up with Mister Fluffy, with the rest of her... her comforts in the basement. Eyes wide. Barely blinking.

"Maybe I should take you shopping, too, Nessie." Cheryl smirked, brushing her fingers along Vanessa's silky lavender kimono. "Though - that does look comfy..."

God, Elly smirked, too.

"U-um..." Smile. Nod.

She tried to smile, to put on a fake smile - a mask over her sickness.

"She's speechless," Cheryl finally whispered conspiratorially. "Maybe the schoolgirl look is a little much," The white woman giggled and flipped - flipped the back of Elly's skirt up with one finger. Flirting right in front of Vanessa -

That - it was fine. Vanessa was fine.

She almost jumped out of her skin, when Cheryl cleared her throat, and f-felt her anus tighten reflexively on the intrusive bulb that she - sh-she was ignoring.

"Nessie, grab these would you?" Cheryl handed gestured to the shopping bags she had brought in. "Elly's going to need some help carrying them up."

"I'm going to find Brand. Bring down a couple of your favorite to show off."

"Um," Vanessa's daughter... Elly smiled shyly, and did a slow sway of her shoulders, the shopping bags in her hands rotating one way..."I guess..." The other... and got a quick kiss to one cheek from Miss Cheryl.

"S-stop that," Elly smiled, blushed nervously beneath her dark skin and... frowned...

Frowned at her mother.

Oh! Vanessa took her eyes off. Minding her own business, she... she picked up the bags Cheryl indicated.

"Oops! Not that one, Nessie. The new underwear is for Elly only," Cheryl snatched the smallest of the bags away before Vanessa could grab it, shiny black and -

" - S-sorry," Vanessa reflexively backed up a step, she -

N-no. She wasn't - she could carry a bag of her daughter's... her u-underwear... without being admonished l-like -

"Ch-Cheryl! I told you she doesn't... she wouldn't steal my..." Elly looked, sounded, honestly upset.

Panties. Vanessa shivered, and guilt - she glanced in the direction of the basement door.

"... My things."

Elly defended her. G-god, Vanessa didn't deserve her.

The white woman laughed, "I'm just kidding, Sweetie. Gosh, after what you said when you were trying them on - "

"U-um!" Elly interrupted loudly.

"Let's... let's just go." What she said when... "Mom." Vanessa... "Mother!"

"C-coming!" Vanessa, with a worried glance to her daughter... impatient. Elly... Nessie t-took the secret bag, the black panty bag dangling in the air from Cheryl's index finger.

"Th-thank you," Vanessa - sh-shut up. Vanessa shut up, and tried to center herself again. She - she was good. She followed Elly, and didn't peep as she climbed the stairs. Elly was her daughter, and even with her long, smooth brown legs pumping ahead, even wondering what had happened with her crush, her secretary the previous night, even with her barely-butt-covering plaid skirt flapping and revealing white panties -

N- !

Vanessa closed her eyes. Shut her goddamn eyes and put her head down and climbed blind, hand on the banister. She was better, she -

"Mp-!"

Ran into something soft, and firm, and warm.

"Jesus, Mom!"

Fuck! "S-sorry."

"Watch where you're going!"

"Sorry!" Vanessa yelled, voice cracking. She - !

Sh-she...

"Um, sorry," God. Her fault, all her fault. Again.

"I'll be better," Vanessa promised. Looking up at the dark-skinned schoolgirl, two stairs below her daughter, below the top, she...

"I promise, Elly," Vanessa whispered, eyes shining.

"... Hmph," Elly whirled a-and, skirt spinning, bags in hand, walked away.

Shit.

Nessie stumbled. Followed.

Elly's room, and...

And her daughter, by the bedside, looking at her.

"You put my swatter on my bed. And my key."

"I... yes. They're yours." Nessie felt her throat seize a bit. She tried to regain that feeling, that certainty that she had felt when she had placed them earlier. It was there, she just... "I won't need them. I-I mean, you won't need them. Elly, I'm - "

God, she had played this part in her head, over and over. Practiced it in the basement, on...

I-it had the ring of finality, of truth, of spoken and unspoken understanding.

At least, it had in her head, and in her practice, before the Cheryl had looked at her. Before Elly. Before her needs had flared, like last night h-hadn't even happened.

"What, Mom? Say it."

"I'm going to be good, Elly. I'm better." She would be. She was. "I am. I'm going to be better, from... from now on."

Vanessa's daughter looked at her.

Just looked, for a long time.

For too long. For too long, but the older woman... butterflies in her tummy, Vanessa held her ground. She -

Elly blinked. And tears... god, tears welled in her little girl eyes.

"... I don't know, Mom. I-I wish I could believe you."

Oh-oh god, Elly. She could. She could b-believe.

"I wish we could talk. I... what happened..."

E-Elly...

"I'm so messed up." Carefully, slowly wiping tears with a single finger, mechanically unpacking a bag, folding clothes... skimpy, sheer, girly clothes...

"I don't like girls." G-girls? Ch-Cheryl... "I'm not... not like that." Smoldering eyes briefly flashed Vanessa's way.

"I'm not like you."

Oh, fuck. Vanessa squeezed - !

Vanessa squeaked a bit, and her daughter heard it. God, Elly heard, she l-looked, she - "E-Elly, I-I don't, I don't like... I'm not - "

"Save it." Shut up. Elly didn't say the words, exactly, but her tone - "I'm trying here, Mom. Don't tell me you're not some... some closet lesbian."

A closet...

A lesbian. G-god. Nessie opened -

"Don't stand there and lie to me. Not now."

Nessie sh-shut her mouth.

"Lesbian," L-Lesbian, "Or bi. Whatever you are. The point is - I'm not, okay? I'm..."

Shivering, Elly smoothed her tiny schoolgirl outfit, and fingered the expanse of exposed brown skin between her oversized belt and the bottom of her white crop-top tie-up.

"I need to get down there. I'll be down in a minute." The smile Elly broke... broke Vanessa's heart. "Make drinks for everyone."

Unpacking... Vanessa was dismissed. She quietly - quietly handed the black clothing bag, the smaller, special one, over to her daughter.

"Mom - I hope you're right." Elly slid the swatter out from under a sheer black shirt, "That you're better."

Whsssp!

The teenager slapped the thin rubber mat head into a pile of soft clothes.

F-fuck. Nessie's butthole n-nervously squeezed tight-shut on its intruder. "Y-yes, M-" Miss - "E-Elly. Um, Elaine."

Oh, god. She wasn't. Wasn't better.

Vanessa beat a hasty retreat. D-down the stairs, that whooshing sound haunted the negress, that final s-s-slap. Rubbing her buttocks, sh-she -

"Vanessa! You look like you've seen a ghost!"

"M-Miss Cheryl!"

Seated next to Brand on the living room couch, laptop already open on the coffee table, Vanessa's slender, white goddess looked up at her with a small smile.

"Come here."

A rounded, painted nail pointed... pointed to a spot on the carpet, in front of Miss Cheryl's feet.

L-lick... licking her lips, Vanessa...

Nessie approached, and felt her forty-one year old knees bend. Felt her silky, lavender-silver kimono sliding... sliding up and across the smooth skin of her thighs.

"Wow, Vanessa... I didn't say you had to kneel."

Oh! Oh, god - !

A single finger, the pointing finger that brought her over, rested firmly on Nessie's shoulder, stopping her from hastily rising.

"No, it's okay. Stay like that a moment."

The... the shivery touch left her shoulder, and a lock of Vanessa's nappy black hair got a touch... a gently pinch... and a springy pull.

"We've missed you at work."

W-work.

"Work..." It felt l-like an eternity since...

"Mm. Jenny, especially, was asking after you. She said you did a good job helping her with supplies." G-god. Vanessa... work. They missed her at work - not what she'd accomplished over nearly twenty years.

"I'd never have thought it." She was missed a-as the nigger trapped in the supply closet, p-performing h-homosexual... lapping, kissing, s-sucking and... "She really seemed to care."

Nessie felt sick. Cheryl...

"Th-thank you..."

"Cortland, too, stomped around a couple times. Frank's been helping me..."

"Anyway. Brand and I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

B-Brand... Vanessa was sure that Brand didn't care one bit. He wasn't even feigning interest, on his own laptop, he -

"Um... okay?" Nessie looked up, eyes wide.

"Yes. With Elly."

Eyes bulging.

"I know I don't know her well but we... I... like her."

Jealous heat flooded Vanessa, filling her up. So close to Cheryl, so close to her secretary -

"She's a good girl, isn't she?" Almost dreamily... but still present, and serious, "I like her quite a bit."

Vanessa p-pulled away.

"Y-yes." A good... "Yes, I need to go make... Elaine told me to - do you want a-a drink?"

Vanessa simply couldn't deal. She - a-away from Cheryl, smoothing, standing, she...

"I brought some stuff in this morning," Brand cut in. "Yes, Elly and I'll take a whiskey on the rocks. The new bottle."

Elly...

"... Cheryl?"

"Oh, I don't know. I have so much to do, I've already spent half the day away. Maybe just some tea, Vanessa? You remember how I like it."

"Y-yes. Yes, I..."

Vanessa heard the footsteps on the stairs, heard her daughter - and shuffled away as fast as her bare black feet would move. She...

Brand laughed, a room away. "Hey there, schoolgirl."

"Mrrr!" Nessie growled, one hand clamped over her mouth. She -

Farther, through the dining room, into the kitchen, Vanessa picked up her daughter's dripping flowers and slid the island's garbage drawer open, tossing them with an angry flick of her wrist.

She stared, down, into the trash. Chest rising... falling.

... Shit.


"Hey there, schoolgirl," Brand laughed, and shut his laptop.

Elly blushed. Hard.

But... his attention was on her. And her mom wasn't around.

"It doesn't make me l-look too young?" Turning this way, that, a little pirouette, and Elly's skirt twirled its way up.

Brand grinned, "Say that again. A little softer. Voice a little higher."

U-um... um, face hot -

Elly had said it seriously. Sh-she had wanted an opinion, not...

Her voice climbed a little higher.

Girlier.

"It d-doesn't - "

"You're sick," Cheryl murmured to Brand, not unkindly - head on his shoulder, eyes on the colored teenager, with her hand stroking the tall man's strong thigh.

"... Doesn't m-make me look too young?"

"Don't blame me. You're the one that brought her home dressed like a schoolgirl tart."

T- !

Elly squirmed a-and -

"No, Sweetie." A-attention back on her, Brand... "It's just right. What else did you want to show off?"

"I..."

Elaine tried to calm herself a bit. S-stop pouting. "I, um, didn't bring everything down. Especially - you know." The black girl straightened, stopped playing with her skirt, and...

"With my mom around, I wasn't comfortable with some..." With the white fishnet dress, the black T with 'Daddy's Girl' printed in sparkly sequined letters, or... god, the crotchless - "Some stuff. I-I just brought a couple things."

"Of course, Elly. You can save your surprises."

Smiling patiently, waiting.

"Go ahead."

"Um, just a minute, then," Elly smiled back - tight and ephemeral, and hurried off to the first floor bathroom.

She... gosh, s-stripping... push up bra off...

Elly fumbled with the laces at the side of her asymmetrical red dress - laced-up V cutout on one side, a strap for her shoulder on the other, creating a hard angle that left one of her breasts far more exposed than the other, contained by laces and little else.

It was so... so revealing. And so short, besides. Provocative, unique, and... and adult. Turning this way, that, in the mirror...

You fill it out so well, Cheryl had told her, helping tie the side of her dress into place. Like they were besties, or maybe an older sister, she...

He'll love this, the white woman had giggled, slapping her butt. Blushing, hiding behind the older woman as she turned in the mirror...

H-he'll love this.

Elly wanted that. She needed it, maybe more than ever.

"Hi," Elly told the girl in the mirror.

"Hi," She tried again, less shy, less... trying to make her face, her voice match her dress. She wasn't dressed as a schoolgirl any longer.

"He'll love it," Elly told the confident black girl, chin up, looking at her.

Love...

Glasses clinked in the living room. And Elly... she smoothed her dress, arranged her hair, and - no longer a schoolgirl, she prepared to make a second impression.

Her mother - the first thing Elly had to deal with was her mother, in the living room. Standing, holding...

Jesus.

Holding a bra. Standing there in plain sight, practically fondling - !

"Mother!" Elly hissed from the foyer. 'Better', her mom had promised. Didn't she have any shame? God, standing there, holding her undergarments like a... like a child!

"E-Elly!"

She hid it! Hid it behind her back like... like she hadn't been seen. Like Elaine wouldn't know.

Mortified for her mom, for herself and her family a-and for... in front of the white couple...

"Um, Elly, it's not... it's not what it looks like."

It was hard not to be embarrassed for - for everything. Everything they should have stood for.

"I'm sorry, for her," The black girl told their white guests. Flushing, nearing, trying to grab, but... her mom stepped back. God! Elly c-could... she left her swatter in her bathroom.

And... and even if she had it, making a scene in front of Cheryl...

Elly suddenly felt cold, through the heat, at the thought o-of swatting her mom in front of Cheryl. Anyone that wasn't Brand.

She turned, apology written on her face, unable to stop her mother's embarrassment.

"Elaine..." Cheryl held up a hand.

"I-I'm so sorry. I should have kept her upstairs. Away."

With the new p-panties. And bras and skirts and sheer tops. Her... oh, mom...

"Elaine, it's okay. What your mother was trying to say, was that's my bra she's holding." The white woman shifted on her seat. "We decided she... it had been a few days, and while you were changing..."

"Brand and I decided she, ah... had been earning it. At home."

Cheryl's...

"This has been hard on her. I know it has."

Cheryl looked at her mom, sweet sympathy and... loss, in her eyes.

The cups were... the older negress let her guard down a bit, looked almost ready to c-cry, and with a better look, the cups of the bra she was clinging to were a bit... small.

"She got a Peep, and a Keep."

Peep... Keep...

Elly shook her head uncomprehendingly.

"O-oh," Cheryl turned to Brand. "I thought you told..." And back to Elaine. "You... you don't know?"

"I..." Elly sh-shook her head. She felt upside down. Enclosed.

Oh.

Under the desk. E-Elly...

Squeaked a bit. And the colored girl shook her head, again, in a little half-lie.

"Well..." The white woman's cheeks turned pink.

"Well, ah..."

"Vanessa." Relief washed across Cheryl's features. "Vanessa, it's your distraction. I think you ought to explain."

The opposite of what happened to Elaine's mom's face.

"P-please. I... I'll go downstairs. I don't... Elly..."

"She doesn't need to know everything. Um, thank you... thank you for - "

Brand shifted in his seat. Leaning forward, forearms on his knees, and every woman looked at him.

"Miss Cheryl is right, Nessie. You're the one holding Mommy's bra, dancing on your toes." 'Mommy's'... other disjointed memories suddenly joined â€Ļ under the desk and dinner out, d-diapering her m- "The question has come up. You should be the one to honestly tell your daughter why."

"What was happening at work, Vanessa?"


What was happening at work?

More... more than Vanessa could possibly say.

Unable to dress herself, beaten and bruised and and humiliated...

And seen. Seen by everyone.

Cheryl was so beautiful. So strong, and dressed sharply, and respected - even respected by Brand, who had... had spit on her and in her, and used her.

"P-pretty..." Vanessa whispered, with all the verbal acumen of a toddler, feeling every emotion pounding... like a panic attack, her memories... "Um, M-Miss..."

"Yes, looking at Miss Cheryl was a distraction, wasn't it?"

The prompt -

Vanessa's eyes grazed her daughter's red dress, her long legs and soft brown skin.

B-back at her toes. Clinging to Miss... to Mommy's... to her bra, like a lifeline. The nigger in her deserved this. Punishment. Humiliation.

"I c-couldn't... working was hard. H-hard." God, get it together. G-get... "Miss Cheryl - she..." She was looking. On the couch. Slim fit blue jeans, barely-wavy brown hair.

Vanessa closed her eyes. Felt the padded material of Miss Cheryl's bra, squished it, vented her worry through her fingers and...

"She knew." Cheryl... "And... she needed me to help, and, if I did good I could earn a Peep, or a Keep. That - I mean... I could see something that... that I couldn't just from st-staring. A... peep. A long..." D-drifting off... eyes closed, her mind - Cheryl's body, her smell... "Long peep."

"O-or, um, a keep. A keep, like... like p-p-panties," Careful not to look... to look anywhere but her toes, her bra, to... safe, "O-or something small. Something that I could hold onto."

"Or kiss..."

God, that was where it started. Her... and she had another, Cheryl's bra, and th-the compulsion to h-hide it, to keep it secret and safe... to keep it...

"A picture..." Vanessa whispered.

It took a second, for Vanessa to realize again where she was. Where she really was.

And how her daughter was looking at her.

How everyone was looking at her.

And... that the fingers of her free hand were tracing her belt - underneath her kimono, at her hip. Pulling, pushing, feeling looking for that slight, slight pressure when the small bulb moved against the muscle of her anal ring. S-squeezing her buttcheeks.

Brand cleared his throat.

"That was... a very thorough explanation, Vanessa."

Fuck her. She shouldn't have ac-accepted her... Cheryl's reward. Everything was ruined, she shouldn't h-have...

"You can hand your daughter her drink, now."

She couldn't... couldn't meet Elaine's eyes. The black mother, the nigger, lifted the whiskey off the coffee table and...

"Sorry."

She had felt awful just making it. Elly shouldn't be drinking at all. Elly, her daughter, should be...

The teenager took the drink right out of Vanessa's hand, and took a big...

Big...

Gulp. Vanessa... eyes on her feet, but she almost feel her little girl's eyes watering at the harsh liquid.

"Go downstairs, Nessie. Elly isn't going to be able to show off with you trying to get extra peeps."


Peeps.

Elly gasped.

S-strong, bitter. It burned.

She belted another, the third and last of the drink - it down, ice cubes clinking against glass. In the drama with her mother, she had almost forgotten her fashion show.

God, she couldn't imagine her mom... anyone at work, like... like that.

"Good choice on your dress, Elly. I think that one must have been my favorite. For, you know, actually going out. Come here."

Dazed, Elaine... they both seemed so normal, while she f-felt...

"Show us. A slow twirl."

Dizzy.

"My lord, I could never pull it off." Cheryl sighed, "She fills out the chest so nicely. It really was more fun shopping for her, than myself. Clothing I'd never be able to wear, or dream of wearing..."

"It takes all types," Brand smiled, "Her mom didn't seem to mind seeing what you keep hidden under that shirt."

Cheryl giggled and... Elly slowed her spin, stayed turned away while the couch r-rustled, and -

When she turned back, Brand's hand was still under Cheryl's shirt, but at the small of her back. The white woman's flushed cheeks and mussed hair b-betrayed their short grapple, though, and glimmering eyes...

But her voice was steady, and unfazed, and her attention was on Elly.

"She could be a model, couldn't she? If she was just a little taller... but those big jugs along with that flat stomach. And those legs." Cheryl touched... gently, trailing goosebumps behind her fingertips, touched Elly's smooth legs, fresh shaved that morning.

"Did we thank Mister Barrington for the clothing, yet? He's the one that paid..." Elaine got a pointed look, up into her eyes. A just-thin-enough, raised eyebrow.

Swallowing, wetting her suddenly dry throat -

"Thank you for the clothes, um..." M-Mister... "Brand."

"Thanks."

"... And thank you, Mister Barrington," Cheryl purred, her fingers letting go of his wandering hand, loosely stroking the back of Elly's... of her crush's... her lover's neck, "It was a lot of fun, playing dress up. We had fun. I really needed that."

The white couple kissed. Kissed hard a-and...

Elly smoothed her dress, and watched, and felt her soul sink.

Elly watched, every bit of it, until the kiss parted.

"Come here, Elaine," Still looking into Brand's eyes, her palm stroking his cheek, Cheryl spoke between hard breaths, "Thank Mister Barrington for your new panties, too. Are you wearing the same ones?"

A final look, to make sure her mother wasn't back.

N-nodding...

And in the quiet, eyes on her - lifting.

Elaine pulled the stretchy material of her tight red dress, over her hips... sliding over her skin.

"Um..."

"Thank you." B-Brand. Elly looked at his hand, holding... holding Cheryl's hand.

She tried to smile, and like Cheryl - "Thank you, um, M-Mister Barrington."

Elly flushed. It didn't... didn't sound at all the same, as...

Cheryl giggled.

"You're very welcome, Elaine," Brand said seriously.

She was a little girl.

"There's not much to your new underwear, is there? Kind of just a string, and a little panel up front."

A little black girl, dress pulled up, in front of the clothed, seated white couple.

Showing off her tiny matched-red g-string.

"Is that for me?" Brand asked.

I-it... "Y-yes." All of it. It was all supposed to be...

For him.

"I-it's for the dress, too." Elly squeaked, suddenly needing, needing t-to deny - "Otherwise, um, panty lines. Cheryl - Cheryl said."

"Mm." L-looking... "Well, I have to say I approve."

"It gets better. Do your turn around, Elly. The back, too."

"Stop." Miss Cheryl's command froze Elly's feet in place. "Bend a little, spread. Like I caught you doing in the mirror at the changing room."

Elly's stomach dropped. Sh-she -

"I... I was just checking," Even as she spoke, a firm, female touch at the small of her back pushed her, b-bent... "Wh-what it would look like, um - " Bent her over, and a hand on her wrist...

"Yes, yes," Cheryl interrupted, and used Elaine's hand to spread her own buttcheeks.

Just like she had been at the store, in the changing room. Only, looking back, twisting her head, Elly... it wasn't a mirror.

Cheryl smiled kindly at her, and her hand floated, finger stretched, aiming -

Elaine gasped, and her knees shook.

"Kuh - "

Sharp... gentle.

"Oh my gosh. Look..."

A long nail t-traced the outer r-r-rim of Elly's virgin butthole, barely grazing her g-string as it passed over the center of the wrinkled brown aperture.

The black girl almost felt like she had a mini-orgasm at the unexpected touch, the violation.

"Her lips... when I touched her butt, they swallowed up her thong."

"She's such a treasure."

"It's kind of irresistible, isn't it?"

The sensation... the gentle, surface molestation ended. Left Elly bent over, exposed, her the triangular front panel of her G-panties swallowed by her grasping, wet need.

"Did I do well? There's more she could sh- "

A kiss. Brand initiated... Elly averted her eyes. Didn't want to see.

Panting...

Bent over. Spreading. Spreading hard, pulling her sensitive flesh, o-opening... displaying...

"You did great. She looks great."

Behind the bent over black girl, the sounds of kissing, of making out, grappling and petting continued.

"Worth every penny." F-finally... "I'm glad you got to have fun."

"I - I did. I did. Thank..." Kissing... kissing while Elly - "Thank you."

E-Elly...

"Brand?"

"Brand... promise me." Elly got a stroke, a pet. H-her butt got - "We are together. Promise me. You can mess around with her. Let her sniff and lick and suck you, grope and stick her wherever and whenever you want." Oh god. O-oh - ! "But - I'm the one that gets to kiss you, like this."

Elaine retreated. Behind her, if she couldn't see...

She closed her eyes, and her ears. She couldn't... couldn't hear. Even if she could.

It was just her butt. Just -

"On the lips."

"Only me."

"I need something that's... just mine. I need it. Can you... promise?"

"Cheryl..."

No. Say no.

"Of course I promise."

"Ah - !"

For a second time, Elly gasped. A finger slipped along her meager covering, along the cloth, from her butthole to i-inside her puffy black slit.

"... I had to say it. To know... to have that boundary. I had to. Thank you."

Pausing thoughtfully at her clit.

Rubbing a little circle, before deliberately wiping her finger's on Elaine's proffered buttcheek.

"I... need to get rid of some tension if I'm going to be able to work. Brand? Would you show me the... your bedroom?"

God, Elly... humiliating as it had been, as jealous as she was, a wave of cool relief washed over her. Just the thought of release, after her day, and... and swimming in a bit of ...

Dress still bunched around her waist, Elly straightened, standing with the white couple, a-and looking up... looking into Brand's gray eyes...

"Um, do you want... I could grab another outfit, too?" Elly almost, upset as she was, she almost managed a smile.

Cheryl lightly cleared her throat.

"Ah, Elaine? I just meant us this time."

She rested her hand on Brand's forearm.

"Brand and I."

For a moment the frustration was all in Elaine's loins, bundled up i-in a ball that had been building, building all day. Starting with Cheryl getting her to try one all sorts of clothes. B-buying them for her with cash, while Elly hid behind the white woman in the checkout line...

"Oh."

First, the frustration was all in the pit of her stomach, and between her legs.

Then Cheryl's casual rejection hit her heart. A one-two punch that left Elly dazed.

"I had a lot of fun today, Elly," Cheryl...

Cheryl kissed her cheek.

Not her lips. Her lips. Not... Brand...

"I had a lot of fun last night, too, Elly. I really did." Breathing in the scent of Cheryl's flowing hair... "But... and I know it might be hard for you to understand, but the... the girl thing is a little much for me, right now. I was drinking last night and... I'm not all that comfortable with it in general. Its not... natural."

"Ah, not natural for me, I mean." The white woman added hastily. Apologetically.

The girl thing. Not n-natural.

"I want a little couple's time."

Cheryl hugged her. With a brush across her nearly-bare bottom, and a little grab that made her jump, Brand led the way.

Away. Upstairs.

Elly... heartbroken, frustrated, m-mixed... mixed up. She... she found the kitchen and...

Flowers. Throw them away. Throw everything -

They were... gone. Elly f-found them, on top of the garbage. Wet. Freshly tossed, tossed like trash, like -

Brown eyes turned to the basement door, where Elaine's mother was hiding, and narrowed.

And sparked.

Just let her catch her mother doing something she shouldn't. Creeping along on the carpet, in the partial light of the window wells, Elly...

The teenager felt suddenly nervous. Her mother was nowhere in sight - anywhere in the finished main room of the basement... except...

A noise in the back closet. Talking. Her mother's voice speaking indistinctly through the closet door, repeating...

Elly didnt knock. She opened, catching her mom -

The older woman scrambled, poofy hair flying, closing her short kimono.

"Elly! Elly, d-don't look!"

It took a second. Don't look. Her mother wasn't talking about herself, her swiftly covered front, her momentarily revealed brown breasts, full dark nipples and all.

Behind the black woman. Painfully organized. Everywhere. Oh, god, what... what the...

"What...? Mom!!"

"What the fuck, Mom?!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)