More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by Loeman Loeman

What's next?

Fallen

Vanessa checked her kimono, pulled the silk belt and... and made sure her chastity device...

Taking a breath, r-relaxing her butt, she cracked opened her daughter's door.

"Elly?" The bed rustled. A figure on top of the bedspread... "Elly, you didn't come down for dinner..."

Curled up, facing away.

Rustling. Nothing more.

"I... I made fajitas."

N-nothing. Not even rustling. Hardly breathing.

"For you." Nessie smiled nervously. S-smiled, and even though her daughter couldn't see, she held the plate out, silverware, a glass of milk. "You like - "

"Why on Earth would you want me down there, Mother?"

The sheer scorn, the venom dripping from her daughter's voice rocked Vanessa's feet back. Almost made her tip the plate.

"I..." Vanessa... only one response came to mind. One -

"I-I love you."

Her daughter rose from her bed.

Shadows and curves... transformed.

Shorts and t-shirt had become a goldenrod cami dress - asymmetrical white floral print at the mid-thigh hem, a small scooped neckline revealing the barest curve of her upright chest. Strappy white sandals, small heels, contrasted with dark feet, long toes...

"Um... when did...?" Vanessa stuttered and... "Why didn't..." And found her daughter's face.

Frowning. Eyes distant.

Beautiful.

Elaine hugged herself.

"I almost did come down to dinner. I wanted to show you that I was..." A dark hand plucked and dropped the fabric at Elly's thigh, causing it to rise briefly - a tiny billow... and drop.

"You - you could have come. I made... f-fajitas." Nessie... that same awkward smile stretched her cheeks. Making fajitas. It had been...

For a moment, making dinner, she had felt almost complete. Almost normal. Almost like...

Like a mother.

The teen's expression hardened further. "I couldn't. I don't know what I was thinking. Dressing. Anything. Dinner with your... friend, and - "

"... and you." Elaine turned her eyes to the side. Barely finished at all.

"What... what happened?" Nessie swallowed. "What did I - ?"

"Don't."

Elly sighed, and started again - brittle, but softer, "Let's not, Mom. I'm sorry. The last thing I want is to talk about it."

O-oh. Vanessa's hands, fingers... "C-can I set...?" Suddenly, she didn't think she could -

A knife hit the ground.

"God! Yes! Yes, set it down! When did you become so... so helpless?!"

H-helpless.

Nessie wobbled inside her silk kimono, over to the nightstand, setting the plate, the glass...

"I-I'm not helpless."

Even before she said it, Vanessa knew how petulant it sounded.

She...

"Oh?" Quick steps, and Elaine's wavy black locks fell with her body, her flat tummy arched down, a-and yellow... white climbed up a pair of dark teenage thighs. Up and up - revealing straight, toned -

Elaine smoothly picked the butter knife off the carpet.

Silver flashed, and gestured toward Vanessa, attracting her eyes to... a-as if to warn them o-off of -

"Then what are you? What is all this?"

"What's going on at work, Mom?"

"Is this - what? Some mid-life crisis? Is that what's going on at work, too? Falling behind, bumbling around... fighting?"

"S-sto-"

"Or maybe you decided to try letting loose - is that it? Loose with your clothing, loose with your body? Just a loose... old... bumbling... bimbo." With a short toss, the knife in Elly's hand clattered onto her nightstand.

Never, never had Elaine -

And Vanessa never - "You... you can't...! You'll talk to me with respect!"

F-for a moment... silence.

"Why should I?" Elly returned with a whisper.

A cool, hard... "You're disrespecting yourself. What are you trying to prove, anyway - that you can be a slut for some younger guy?"

A feeling, a... something timeless and true blazed hotly out of the older woman's heart.

"Elaine! I - I am your mother!" She - Vanessa was her daughter's...! Empowered, shoulders squaring, authority and memories a-and... the black woman -

"You're going to..." A quick step -

"Mother! Just - SIT!"

Elaine looked surprised. Honestly shocked, when Vanessa sat right the fuck down.

Nessie plopped down, hands between her knees, and - and got up, and... smoothed her kimono before gently, deliberately... again...

S-sitting. Beneath her daughter's disdainful eyes.

Sitting on the edge of her daughter's bed.

Oh... oh, god.

Wet.

"Hmph," Elly's nose twitched contemptuously.

Nigger.

"I'm saying this for your own good. This whole thing you've got going? It isn't working for you."

"The simpering, the sniveling, picking out your skankiest little outfits when you can't poke around in my stuff?"

Oh... god! H-hands between her... "I - I need..."

"How many outfits of mine did you squeeze your big butt into, anyway? Hmm? How long have you been doing that?"

"N-need..." It was the stress. It was the stress. Nessie's puckered little anus - it didn't have the tail, but...

"Need what? What, Mom?? Look at you! Aren't you ashamed? Aren't you ashamed of... of this?!" Elaine's voice cracked.

The nearly hysterical black teenager gestured to her mother's clothing.

Her body.

... Everything. Ashamed.

While Messy Nessie sat and stared a-and squeezed.

While her mouth moved, her thick lips flapped on autopilot, her butt -

"I n-nuh-nee- "

Elaine sighed. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. "You need to go. I didn't want... it's not even..."

Oh, god. Thank you. Nessie teared up. She... she needed to go. Elly had found her words, or found the right words, and... thank... th-thank-

"Th-thank you. Elly, th-thank... I'm s-suh-orry, I am ah-ashuh-shuh-shame-"

"Mom!"

Mom! O-on her feet, N-Nessie s-stopped bobbing her head and fluh-flapping her -

"Go! Jesus!"

A hand between Vanessa's shoulder blades shoved her forward. Forward and... head bobbing, unbalanced - onto her hands.

Hands... feet...

"M-Mother!"

Go!

Hands and feet working together in an awkward but... b-but familiar lope, raced for the door, grunting and -

Elly gasped, and laughed - a single, shocked exclamation of amusement, as the ape-ing mother found the door handle a-and -

Uoo!

Nessie... Nessie slapped a palm into the wall, straightening her back, looking back as the door... thank fucking god! The door closed behind her while she flexed her grasping, needy little sphincter. The stress, the... the small latex bulb up her asshole, attached to her chastity belt...

She needed a tail pull. She needed it. If she could just get one... two good tail pulls, just...

She had been... she was supposed to be, trying to be, good! Dinner! She was trying to be a mother! She -

Her hand found the banister. The stairway down... and her butt -

Nessie turned, without thinking, without... she bumped the hard wood, hard, right in the crack.

"Fuh-!" Fuck! Inside, shifting inside, the little bulb...

It wasn't a tail pull, but...

One... one guilty look, down the hallway and behind her.

No one... n-no one. N-

Nessie...

Swallowed.

Just one. One or two... without her tail, and the maddening feeling she...

The negro mother lifted her kimono.

A pair of bare black asscheeks wrapped - fucking wrapped around cool, smooth wood, pressing steel into -

UoOO!

"Uh-ooo..." Thick ape lips formed a hard, wrinkled circle extending from Nessie's face, she suppressed the... she -

Wet her lips.

"Uoo."

And bumped.

"Uoo."

Bumped.

Her firm cheeks gripping tight, Nessie placed her paws knuckle-down, and -

"U-Uoo."

B-bumped.

"Uoo." Fuck! "Uoo... Uoo... Uh-"

"U-Uoo-Uoo... UoOo-" Silk belt loosening, tits flopping, ebony buttcheeks slapping, gripping, grabbing -

"Uoo-Uooh-oo-Uoo-"

"Eew! EEW!"

UOOO!

Elly! Hand over her mouth -

"Ugh! M-heh-M-Mother! What are you...?!"

Giggling!

"Uoo-lly! E-E-Ell- !"

Laughing! Outright - !

"Elly!"

Mortified, Nessie straightened and -

Tits. Her fat, displaced tits spilled out of her wide-open lapels, swinging free.

Elly laughed harder.

Vanessa shaking her head 'no', painfully stuffing jiggly, uncooperative brown flesh into her loose kimono -

Her world fell.

Literally fell. With one footstep backwards, the nearly naked negress missed the ground completely. Sickening, frightening emptiness behind her, hands still on her bare black boobs, with her mouth comically agape, Nessie stumbled right out of sight.

"Ooo-nnff! Nhn!" Right down the stairs. Cheerleader reflexes on a , tangled, and half naked middle aged body flopped down the, "Gn-ah!" S-steps, to the sound of Elaine's gasping, out-of-control laughter.

All the way to the bottom.

"M-mom!" Elly, distant, almost on poorly suppressed...

"I'm alright!" Nessie, turning, still stuffing her tits, t-turning on her belly, she... "I'm alright!"

Nessie bounced to her feet, and grabbed her kimono belt and -

"Uoo-oof!"

Overdid it. Overbalanced, arms windmilling, the hapless nigger fell immediately backwards - onto her fat butt, jolting the plug in her rectum.

"I-I'm alright!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)