More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TimT85 TimT85

What's next?

Everything

The next week was a blur. I fucked the hottest girl in school, Ji-Yoo. I fucked the nerdiest, Janice. I fucked half the teachers, half the students, my sister, my mother, even the elderly school nurse, I fucked on a lark.

I fucked the city council. I fucked the van of professional cheerleaders that broke down near town. I took a ride to Hollywood and fucked an entire cast of A-level movie actresses.

All this and more, and no one stopped me. Hell, everyone supported me, and some offered ideas of new conquests. I fucked wives in front of their husbands. Daughters in front of their fathers. Prisoners in front of their guards. All with a smile on their face. Some joined in on my simplest inference.

It was a crazy seven days. And then it happened. I was fucking a stuck-up bitch, Amy, who had said something mean to me when I asked her out a few years prior. Janice and my harem had her kidnapped at home and brought to an alleyway in Chinatown, where I intended to her and then give her to the Chinese immigrants to keep as a rapetoy. This week had changed me.

I had neglected to inform the Chinese of my plans, even though I knew they wouldn't mind, and sent most of my bitches away as I the blindfolded, naked Amy in the alleyway dirt. So there was no one around when a supply truck, carrying the latest fertility herbs no doubt, came careening down the alleyway as if no one was fucking there.

I barely managed to lift up the crying rapee and toss her into the dumpster before the truck slammed into my naked form and sent me flying 60 feet or more.

I awoke several years later in a daze.

How many years?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)