More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to go today

Everything Goes Strip Club

You whirled around and then your friends were gone. They seemed completely intent on ditching you. This was the latest let down in a trip that was supposed to bond you all together. You thought maybe this time your little group of friends wouldn't end up down the same old streets they always journeyed. Alas...

John and Sally spend their time fucking. They did so as loudly and publicly as they could, all the time. Jessica was barely a friend, barely friendly to anyone except for the uninterested and cold Maxwell. You were left mostly out of the group. All you had wanted to do on this trip was go to an art museum and see some culture.

They had decided that instead you would journey from bar to bar with some strip clubs to punctuate the night. You didn't mind too much, but it seemed that all of the girls lacked something. Something you couldn't define.

So you chased after your so-called friends. As you did so, the movement of the city got the best of you. Your cell phone slipped from your hand. As it did so, the city seemed to gleam and shine. The neon lights seemed brighter, as if they were directed into your eyes.

You pick up your phone and try to find your way to your hotel. You follow the arrow in the navigation app. You went down the streets you thought you should. Finally, you get to the hotel. At least, it should be the hotel.

Turns out, it's a strip club. In pink neon letters, it says EVERYTHING GOES CUM INSIDE.

The shopfront contained strange signs and symbols. Some you recognized, some you didn't. There was a rainbow flag in one corner, but there were more neon lights. The whole club seemed to take up a city block. You looked back and forth, at the rest of the street. It seemed that no one else even saw this club.

ALL TABOOS HONORED. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. FULFILLS ALL FANTASIES.

The neon lights flashed on and off.

You shook your head, trying to think. No time for something like this. After all, they couldn't mean everything.

You look down at your phone. You follow the app. You march up and down the street only to arrive back in front of the strip club.

One more time, you try to get away. One more time you end up right back in front of the marquee.

"What are you avoiding?" a little man asks.

"What?"

"Obviously you want to come in, but you keep dashing away. What are you running from?"

"Nothing," you say, but the man shakes his head.

"Come on in, we offer all of your fantasies."

"I have to meet my friends."

"You can do that here. And you can do what you want with them."

You look down at the phone. It still says that you have arrived at your destination.

"How much?" you ask. The man motions with five fingers. You hand him five dollars, and he leads you inside.

"We have many rooms," the man says as he helps you past a hallways that blocks out the light from the outside. "And here is your personal guide. Say hello, Penelope."

"Hello, Penelope," the woman says. She laughs at her joke. She is a gorgeous red-haired woman, about five foot nine. She is wearing a tight black dress that clings around her body. It is almost see through. You can see the outline of some revealing, if sensual lingerie. She smiles at you. "I know every secret desire you have. I can help you achieve it."

You blush and start to say something. She just puts her hands to her lips.

"Shh... we have every room you could possibly want. Friends into lovers. Mind control. Changing bodies... family stuff. Everything you idly want. Now, where do you want to go?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)