More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Crossdressing Door

You push a door open. It is marked "Crossdressing".

"Just what I thought," she says. She brings you closer to her, cupping your ears with her hands. She whispers.

"You're wearing panties right now, aren't you?"

You nod.

"They aren't stolen, aren't they?"

"Y-yes," you admit, thinking back to the night before. You nervously remember. John and Sally had got the suite, and they were loudly fucking. You were sitting on the bed of the room you shared with Maxwell and Jessica.

You crossed to the microwave and grabbed a plastic cup. You pressed it to the wall.

"Well, what are they saying?" Maxwell asked. You listened intently.

"Cum inside me," Sally moaned. "Cum inside my pussy this time." She was whining. You couldn't make out what John said, not exactly, but it sounded like he wanted to pretend she was a boy.

You look at Maxwell and shrug. He sighs, takes Jessica by the hand and leaves.

You sit down on the bed and continue to listen to the moaning. Your hand goes to your cock. Your dick hardens with only a light touch. You imagine for a minute that you are John, plugging away at Sally. But what gets you hardest is imagining that you are Sally. With a rock hard cock, you get up and make sure all the doors are locked.

Something makes you look down into Jessica's luggage. You rummage through it, finding sexy lingerie. Corsets, and even stockings that go with garters. There was a formal dress that went with that outfit. You also found a small pink pair of boy-shorts. You pulled it up over your dick and began to massage yourself through them.

Every time you made out John saying Sarah's name, you pretended he was saying yours. Finally, when Sally screams for him to cum deep in her pussy, you mouth the same words. And you let out your own stream of semen, trying to cum at the same time. Embarrassed, you wipe off most of the semen. Something in your leaves a couple of drops in the panties. You tell yourself you'd love it if Jessica could get pregnant that way.

You think better of it, and keep the panties for yourself. You wore them the next day, feeling brave.

You come out of your memory, and are still looking at Penelope. She is smiling at you.

"Remember, we have everything you want," she says as she sticks her hand into your pants and rubs the satin against your erect cock. "So what'll it be?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)