More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Esmik Ston

Esmik Ston is a 19 year-old, spoiled-rotten, noble girl from the capital.

Her appearance:

Esmik appears for all intents and a purposes to be a picture-perfect image of a young, beautiful, rich noblewoman.

But underneath all those layers of artifice exists a dumpy, fat, pear-shaped short-stack of a girl.

Her skin is pale and splotchy.

Without her high heels, Esmik is only 5' 3". The woman has big, meaty thighs and a massive ass. Without her expensive girdle, she has an enormous potbelly that sticks out further than her breasts. Breasts that, without their padded bra for support, are a mere B-cup, with nubby nipples and big, puffy areolas angled in such a way that it made the 19-year-old's breasts look as if they were already starting to sag.

Her lovely blonde hair is actually gray beneath all that hair dye she uses. The poor girl has been gray for years (her mom says its genetic).

Her personality:

Esmik is a haughty, spoiled, selfish, thoughtless bully.

She is immensely self-conscious about her true physical appearance and goes to great, expensive lengths to cover up her many flaws.

She was once held back a grade in school for doing so poorly, and was a terror in the many boarding schools she attended before getting routinely expelled.

Her best friend is Ibera Tenga, a kindred spirit and fellow bully/noble she has known since they were both young children.

Her clothes and gear:

Esmik always makes sure to wear the finest silk dresses, the most expensive gold jewelry, the loveliest high-heel boots, the sturdiest of girdles, and the priciest of make up. All in all, she's a walking treasury just waiting to be plundered.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)