More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Do they go in or chicken out?

Enter the old manor

Jonathan looked at both girls sitting in the back seat of his car feeling confident about their mission. They only need to spend the night inside an old house lost in a swamp to gain 25 000$ each and they have the experience of it. They had spent the whole summer going form haunted house to haunted house. One more haunted house wouldn’t hurt.

“Are you ready girl to spend the night here?” Asked Jonathan.

“It doesn’t look too bad.” Answered Sonia to Jonathan question and on those words, they all disembarked the small car and quickly moved towards the front porch at the top of a few stairs. The door wasn’t locked the contrary would have been surprising.

If the outside of the manor looked like any old plantation manor the interior was something else. Behind the front door, they found a hall with a large staircase that split in between the two levels. There were rooms on both sides of the hall. This was standard for a manor of that period, the thing that was out of place was the decorations. Everything was sexually charged, in one corner a statue of a naked woman with large breasts was standing proudly, painting of men and women having sex in different position hung on every wall. Even the handrail ended in a phallic form.

“Wow, this is something else.” Said Sonia moving towards the statue to have a closer look. The level of details on the statue was astounding. When she was closer she could see that not only her breast was well depicted on the statue, but the genitalia as well. On the base of the statue, a small inscription was engraved. For the trial to begin an offering must be given. Great riches can be obtained, but you may lose more than yourself in the process.

“I never saw a statue like that before. I have seen statues with naked breast, but never with a vagina so well depicted. I am impressed.” Continued Sonia

“You are impressed, I think it’s creepy. Did you read that inscription?” Asked Kim back. “Maybe we should just find some bedroom and sleep it off.” Continued Kim trying not to look at something of a sexual nature.

“I found all this quite exciting.” Said Jonathan “But you are right we should check on the bedroom.” Said Jonathan winking at Sonia which smiled back at him.

“Oh god you aren’t serious, are you. You will have sex in that strange house.” Said Kim trying to look mad about the situation.

“Maybe, maybe not. Did they tell you where the bedrooms were?” Asked Jonathan to Sonia.

“Yes, there a small bedroom behind the staircase on the left and the master bedroom second level to the right.” Answer Sonia Back feeling a kind of heat moving through her body. She tried to ignore the feeling for now but wanted to move quickly to the bedroom.

“Kim you take the one downstairs and we take the one on the second level.” Said Sonia taking Jonathan by the hand and moved upstairs toward the master bedroom.

Jonathan entered the room first followed by Sonia who closed the door behind her. The moment the door clicked Jonathan's hands were already on Sonia body. He quickly grabbed Sonia breasts pinning her body against the door.

“What are you doing?” asked Sonia, but the question was purely rhetorical because she knew exactly what he was doing with his callous hands on her breasts and the hard-bulged pressing against her backside and of course this was what she wanted too.

“Molesting my girlfriend of course.” Answered back Jonathan squeezing Sonia breast a little harder.

“Oh please don’t stop.” Said Sonia with a sexy tone and turned around in Jonathan strong embrace putting her hand around his wrist to maintain his hand on her bouncy breasts. She put a wet and long kiss on Jonathan's lips. Their tongues intertwined for a few minutes. They were both quite horny for a reason they didn’t know, but they didn’t care either.

“I don’t know why, but since I set foot in this house I want to have sex. All those paintings were so damn sexy. Sorry if I cut it short while you look around, but I need you right now.” Said Jonathan removing Sonia shirt revealing her purple bra underneath.

“I don’t care all I want now is you.” Said Sonia pushing Jonathan on the well-kept bed. She knelt in front of her boyfriend quickly untied his pant to reveal his hard cock hidden inside. She put her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra freeing her perky breasts. She quickly wrapped her lips around the shaft and hungrily sucked on it.

“Wow what going on in you? You were never that voracious before.” Said Jonathan enjoying the view of that beautiful woman moving her head up and down on his cock. Sonia didn’t know how to answer Jonathan last question, because she didn’t know what going on in her either. Since she set foot in that house she felt lust invading her body. She didn’t answer Jonathan she just continued doing what she was doing sucking on his manhood making slurping noise from time to time.

After a few minutes, it wasn’t enough for Sonia to suck on Jonathan cock. She needed more and fast. Normally she loved taking her time making love and not just fucking, but at that moment all she wanted was to have that cock, she was sucking, inside of her.

She went up and push Jonathan further away in the bed. He took that time to remove his shirt. He was now completely naked. Sonia removed pant and panties once she was up and moved on top of Jonathan. She placed her breast over his mouth to let him nibble on her hard nipples. His hand was pressing hard on her breast and she felt his teeth closing around her one of her tits. She felt his hard penis on her stomach.

While Jonathan player with her breast with hands and mouth she used her free hand to reach for his cock. She placed it over her pussy and let her ass moved down slowly. Jonathan tensed a bit assuming he would meet resistance because he didn’t have the chance to play with her pussy, she was too eager to continue, but to his surprise, his shaft slides easily inside.

When she was sure it was all the way inside, Sonia straightens her back and began to move her hips up and down on the thick rod she was impaled on. An animalistic grunt escaped her lips to Jonathan pleasure. He put both hands on her breast and bucked his hips too to help. She put one hand on Jonathan's torso to help keep her balance and the other moved towards her clitoris to stimulate it.

It didn’t take long for Sonia to feel an orgasm building up inside of her. Her hips were moving faster and faster. Jonathan didn’t have any other choice but to move his hands down on Sonia's hips helping her moving faster. He knew he would cum soon, but the pleasure was so intense he couldn’t stop now. They were both lost in lust and couldn’t slow down to make it a little bit longer.

A few minutes later, Jonathan sensed Sonia pussy clenched harder on his dick. Low and guttural sounds escaped his mouth and the same moment he came inside Sonia who was still grinding hard on it. At the same time, Sonia sensed Jonathan dick discharging inside of her and it was the last thing she needed to cum. Her orgasm was already on her lips. Suddenly her back arch backward and a loud, sexy and feminine grunt escaped her lips as her body shook with pleasure. A few minutes later, as the orgasm subsides, and her breathing returned to normal, she slumped down beside Jonathan and fell asleep almost instantaneously.

By having sex, they had inadvertently begun the trial of lust and they will soon find that it is way easier to begin the trial than finished it.

Whose story you want to follow: Jonathan, Sonia, Kim or others unknown guest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)