More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Whose story you want to follow: Jonathan, Sonia, Kim or others unknown guest?

Kim story

Kim was left all alone when Sonia and Jonathan moved quickly upstairs to the master bedroom. It was not the first time since Jonathan and Sonia were a couple that she was left alone, but this time she really felt lost. She sensed something eerie coming from the house. She didn’t want to be alone right now, but she knew that by now the couple were probably half naked and doing it.

She felt kind of strange. She was afraid of something, but she felt sexually excited for a reason she didn’t know. There were no reasons for her to feel that way. The sexual objects in the hall were way to strange for her vanilla taste to turn her on.

To stand there in front of the staircases won’t solved her problem. She moved quickly towards what should be her room for the night. By the time she reached the room her lust was stronger and unbearable. Never before she has felt such lust such sexual excitation.

Kim didn’t understand where that feeling came from, she was still a virgin and she rarely masturbated too. She was saving herself for the right guy. She won’t wait for after her wedding or something crazy like that, she just doesn’t want to bone any guy. She wants to do it with someone she loved first.

Kim closed the door behind her locked it and looked quickly around the room. The room was not very spacious, but it was good enough for one night. There was only a minimum of decoration in the room and nothing comparable to the sexual carnival from the main hall. After a couple of seconds looking around, she was satisfied that she was alone in the room. She quickly removed all her clothes.

Her body felt on fire. She fell down on the bed without realizing the bed had fresh drapes on it. Only one thing matter at that moment and was to satisfy a need she rarely felt and never that strong.

Her hands quickly reached her vagina and to her surprise, it was already wet in anticipation. She let two fingers slide inside of her while her other hand reached her clitoris. The sensation was outstanding she never felt that good before. She always felt a pang of guilt when masturbating, but at that moment she was lost in the feeling.

Sexual images flooded her thoughts. She closed her eyes and she could clearly see a couple having sex. Their features were indistinct, but their intentions were clear. The woman was on her knees in front of the man eagerly sucking on his dick. The man was sitting on the bed removing what’s left of his clothes.

What Kim didn’t know was that the images she saw in her mind were what was happening in the master bedroom with Sonia and Jonathan. Suddenly the images shift in her mind. The man feature became more distinct and she could clearly see that it was Jonathan sitting on the bed. The woman in her mind started to change too. She was losing weight and her breasts were reducing in mass and her feature was becoming more distinct. The woman on her knees in front of Jonathan was not the same anymore. In fact, it was not the same person

Kim could now clearly see in her mind that she was the one on her knees eagerly sucking Jonathan dick. At that moment the images Kim could see in her mind and the reality that was happening on the second level of the old manor shift. In her mind, Jonathan stopped Kim sucking his dick and moved behind her.

He pushed her farther on the bed and pushed her leg apart. He then moved his face against Kim pussy and began licking it. The fantasy was so vivid that Kim could almost feel the man tongue on her pussy. In the real world, both her hands were tugging, caressing, pinching what she could around her vagina.

She felt the pleasure building up. The lust was now master of her body. All she wanted was for the dream to happen and to cum. A second later, her whole body shook with pleasure and a soft moan escaped her lips. The images in her mind linger for a few minutes then disappeared.

She fell asleep almost immediately exhausted from the orgasm she had. To her ignorance, she had made a sacrifice to a lord of lust, like Jonathan and Sonia in the other room, she helped open a portal to the realm of lust and she will wake-up in a different room in the strange manor.

In what room Kim woke-up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)