More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Whose story you want to follow: Jonathan, Sonia, Kim or others unknown guest?

Sonia story

Sonia was deep in her sleep when a loud shout coming from somewhere inside the house woke her up suddenly. It took her a few minutes to lose the grogginess of the sleep. She realized at that moment that she was naked and alone in the master bedroom of the old manor.

“Jonathan are you there?” asked Sonia still confused from the sleep, but no answer was coming back. Sonia got up and looked around in the master bedroom. She didn’t take the time earlier, but not as she looked around she was finding a bit weird that a supposed abandoned manor had a nice looking bed with fresh linen on it. She was beginning to think that all that was probably another hoax and she had to say goodbye to the 25 000$.

For now, there were other pressing matters at hand that the one of the 25 000$. First of all, where is Jonathan and where are her clothes. She starts looking around the room for them. She was feeling quite naked in a strange house. Her search brought her into the room next to the bedroom and it was a large bathroom with a modern shower and fresh towel hanging on the wall, but no traces of her clothes. The shower was freshly used probably by Jonathan thought Sonia. She felt suddenly filthy from her earlier experience. She still had hard believing how animalistic she was during sex.

Sonia decided to take a quick shower to freshen herself up a little. A few minutes later she left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. If she couldn’t find her clothes at least the towel will give her a little bit of decency. As she entered the bedroom, she saw that the bed was made and three neatly piles of clothes was on it and on top of the clothes Sonia saw a small note.

“The trial of lust is about choices every choice you’ll make will have consequences some small, some big. You can even lose yourself if you are not careful. Here your first choice. Three outfits three consequences. Choose carefully. Don’t try to mix the outfit or your trial will end. Beware in the realm of lust body and soul are clay in the hand of the master.”

After reading the note, Sonia looked at the thee folded piles of clothes and none of them was what Sonia wanted to wear. The first outfit was composed of a white blouse that seems way to small for Sonia, a purple push-up bra, and short skirt, but Sonia didn’t see any panties for the outfit. It looks like those school uniform, but highly sexualized.

The second outfit was a bit more outrageous, Sonia wouldn’t wear any of these clothes normally. The outfit was composed of a black latex tube top, a medium length black leather skirt and a black thong that barely covered anything.

The last outfit was the one that was offering the more modesty, covering most of the body, but for Sonia, it would be so humiliating wearing it. In fact, the third outfit was a French maid uniform. It was black and white with frills everywhere.

Sonia was standing there in front of the bed looking a the outfits and the note, not sure that she really believed in what was written. She was thinking that Kim was probably right and there was a or something in the house and he wanted to play a game. Just to be sure she should probably indulged in this game and tried to regroup with the others and then flee this house.

Which outfit does Sonia chose or does she go naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)