More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by styxmaster styxmaster

What subject do you have first?

English

Your first class today was English with Ms. Nanci. Ms. Nanci is 6ft 1, has double d cup breasts, a bit chubby, in her late 20's, and has blonde hair that is usually tied back in a pony tail. Her class isn't too difficult, and the best part is that you share it with your best friend Ashley. She has d-cups, a curvy build, cute face, tanned skin, and brown hair that is mostly tied up.You two have known each other since elementary school, you both like the same types of music and movies, and lately she has wanted to spend more time to hang out. You enter the class just in time before the final bell rings, Ashley is sitting in her desk, which is next to your's, getting a paper and pencil out of her backpack.

"Hey Ashley." You say while you get to you seat.

"Oh hi Doug, are you doing anything today?"

"No, Why?"

"Do you want to come over to my house after school."

"Sure!"

Ms. Nanci then walks by your desk as she is handing back test scores. You look down to see you did poorer than average on the last test. You go up to Ms. Nanci when she returns to her desk. "Um Ms. Nanci uh, is there anything I can do to improve my test score?"

"Why certainly Mr. Williams you may come to my office after school for some extra credit today."

"Thank you Ms. Nanci." What do you do after school?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)