More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MooMoo MooMoo

What subject do you have first?

English Class with Ms. Nanci

You started off the day with your first period English, your teacher was Ms. Nanci she was was a 28-year-old woman standing at about 6 ft 1 which made you feel like a child compared to her since you were only 5'5 and had a dainty and soft girlish body only being about 110 pounds. Ms. Nanci had black glasses and black hair going just past her shoulders and silver eyes, and a pale, soft, motherly body, not fat by any means just a slight bit extra but still maintaining a very nice figure overall that was complemented by her huge F cup breasts that always peaked their way out between her black suit coat giving an ample amount of cleavage for the whole class and a big squishy butt that was wrapped tightly in her black pencil skirt that seemed like it was ripping at the fabric trying to bust out. Not to be fooled by her looks though Ms. Nanci was a bit of a hard ass, and on you especially, always making you feel like the black sheep of the class and often teased you making you sit right in front of her desk and by dropping her pen on the floor and making you pick it up for her all the time. You weren't sure exactly why she picked on you so much you weren't sure what you did wrong but none the less you tried your best in her class, you did well on her tests and always studied and always took good notes but it seemed like it was never enough, Ms. Nanci would always look at you with those predatory silver eyes of hers making you feel anxious and you to look to the ground.

Luckily for you, your best friend Ashley shared the first period with you and sat right next to you to put you at ease when Ms. Nanci would intimidate you, the other girls thought it was weird you two were just friends since normally futas don't befriend boys let alone befriend them and not fuck their brains out but Ashley was different she was your childhood friend and she was kind, funny, smart, and beautiful. Ashely was also taller than you but not by quite as much as Ms. Nanci at only about 5'10 and had tanned skin, long blonde hair that usually was done up all nice with some sort of cute little hair ornament holding it together, and a tight fit body only a teenage girl could have with big Double D breasts and a tight ample butt. Ashely today was wearing a hot pink crop top and a white mini skirt showing off a lot of her toned body but when its late summer and you have a body like hers why not. You two had been friends since you were little kids living just a few houses down and you were pretty sure the only reason you were able to remain and virgin all this time was because Ashely was protecting you behind your back but you weren't 100% sure.

Ashely and you had just got done taking a test and sat with paper in hand waiting for it to be collected, the test lasted the whole period and it was the first big test of the school year and you were sure you studied enough and thought you did well on it, Ashely, of course, was as confident as ever and was sure she aced the test which she likely did.

"Pst, Doug," Ashely whispered to you trying not to draw attention and get in trouble as Ms. Nanci was typing away on her laptop waiting for everyone to finish.

"Yeah? What's up?" You reply softly.

"How did you think you did on the test? Do you need me to pass you mine? I know I aced it."

"Thanks Ash, but I think I did fine, plus I have to stop relying on you all the time." you meekly reply.

"Alright, Hey Doug but next time you should really come over to my place and study with me, we make a really good pair and could make it a bit less dull than sitting alone at our houses." Ashely winks to you.

"umm ughhh" you dumbly mutter unsure what to take away from that, she never winked at you like that? Was she coming onto you or something? You never really thought she even liked you that way? Or maybe you are just overthinking it and frying your brain to make yourself look like an idiot.

Before you can even give a proper response Ms. Nanci abruptly stops typing and closes her laptop breaking the silence of the room with a loud crack, "Alright everyone, pass your papers up to the person in front of you and I'll come around and collect them."

Since you and Ashely were both in the front row all the other students behind you pass their papers two you and Ms. Nanci walks over to the front of the rows and collects them, you being the last one of course. With no issue, she grabs all the papers from the people in the front rows and even grabs yours with seemingly no issue until she pauses for a minute in front of your desk and the whole class and flips through the pages for a moment before she starts to groan and form a disgruntled face and looks at you.

"Doug, I've got to say I'm disappointed in you, just skimming through this I can see a lot of errors, did you even study for this test? Did you, honestly?" Ms. Nanci Scoffs at you in front of the whole class as her eyes pierce into your soul.

"Well, I-I...." Humiliated and scared you can't muster the words you want to say, you did study and you were sure your answers were good, she must have read somebody else's test or just got confused by your handwriting or something.

"Ms. Nanci are you sure? I know Doug studied and I'm sure he couldn't have done that bad but even if he did do you really have to call him out in front of the whole class?" Ashely steps in to defend you as an older sister would.

"It is none of your business how I want to teach my students Ms. Rider, now are you going to keep defending your little boyfriend and get in trouble with him, or are you going to respect my class and pipe down." Ms. Nanci holds her ground.

"Boy-Boyfriend! He's not my...boyfriend" Ashely blushes red caught off guard by her comment and backs away from the situation.

The once quiet class chuckles at Ashely's embarrassment since she is normally so cool and collected.

The Bell Rings

"Okay Class you are all dismissed, except for you Doug, come see me at my desk right now." Ms. Nanci instructs.

The packed class eagerly packs up and begins to pour out into the halls to meet up with their friends with the time they have in between classes, Ashely also leaves after you tell her you're alright and that you will see her again at lunch later.


I won't put this at the end of every chapter but just remember that if you enjoy my chapters please leave a like and possibly comment as well! It makes me feel a lot better and gives me the motivation to continue!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)