More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who is Using the Lotion?

Emily, she kinda deserved it

Emily was infamous at her school for being a slut. Rumor has it she had more boyfriends than the days in a month. Emily was a bombshell of a girl with a beautiful face, slim body, thick thighs, nice round butt, and D sized tits; the only thing bad about her was her personality. She messed with the wrong person this time however, as one of her ex's named Kevin which she broke up with recently for being smarter than her wanted .

"Since you're so loose with that pussy of yours, let's see how you like it when it's not up to you." he said holding a bottle of auto masturbation lotion and seeing her from afar. He then ripped off the label for the lotion and replaced it with a well-know lubrication lotion label instead. He then placed the lotion in a box, wrapped it up, rang the doorbell, and ran off.

"Hello?" Emily said half annoyed. She then looked down and saw the box. "What the, there's no label for this. My folks probably ordered it." Emily said grabbing the box and putting it inside. Luckily for her, her folks went on vacation leaving her home alone for the week. Upon bringing the box inside she began to open it with no regard if it was hers or not.

"Lubrication lotion?" she said looking at the bottle. "My folks definitely didn't order this, it must be somebody else's...well finders keepers." she said before putting the bottle in her drawer. Some time passed as she did stuff around the house, then she began videos on her phone when a workout ad played and a bunch of muscular and attractive guys were advertising their product.

"Damn, why can't I find any guys like that at school?" she said slowly stroking her pussy. She then went to her room and remembered the lubrication lotion in her drawer. She also got an expensive looking dildo out of a different drawer too that no one but her knew about. "I only take you out for emergencies, but with no boyfriend right now looks like you're going to have to do." she said to herself.

What happens to Emily next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)