More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by blackclover77 blackclover77

What happens to Emily next?

Emily proceeds to masturbate

"I wonder how this lotion is going to feel." she said while undressing. She then grabbed a towel so it didn't get too messy. "Let me try a little bit first." she said squeezing a small amount in her hand. She then rubbed it on her vulva first. "OOOOOH, that tingle feels nice." she cooed. Emily then squeezed alot more and applied it all throughout her vagina. "OOOOOOOH...if I'm not careful this is going to make me cum before the actual fun starts." she said.

Emily's vagina then yawned and closed back and forth with her clit seemingly rubbing itself. "Holy fuck! What's in this lotion?!?" she said dropping her dildo and barely able to stand gripping the edge of her bed. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK." She yelled out. "UGH...UGH...THIS FEELS SO GOOD." she said bucking her hips up and down.

She tried reaching for the dildo on the floor and before she inserted it, her vagina lurched her forward and inserted all of it at once on its own. Her inner vaginal walls started shifting all over their new guest. Its almost like Emily felt every groove and indentation on the dildo from how intense her vagina was clinging on to it.

With all the incredible sensations Emily then accidentally dropped the entire bottle of "lubrication lotion" on the floor. Fortunately for Emily the bottle didn't spill considering you had to squeeze the lotion out. Meanwhile Emily's vagina continued devoring the dildo and massaging its own clit, while Emily was convulsing on the bed from all the excitement. After what seemed like an eternity to Emily, she finally came with various liquids squirting out of her soaking the towel she placed and some parts of the carpet in her room.

Emily then fell exhausted on the floor of her room as she was just ravaged by her own sex organ. The bottle that fell earlier was conveniently between both her legs when she fell. Emily's vagina then lurched Emily slightly towards the bottle and began sucking all the lotion in the bottle.

What happens to Emily next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)