More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Elizabeth Gillies

Elizabeth Gillies, what can be said about the multi-talented actress that hasn’t been said by the likes of Arianna Grande? The answer is nothing much given the Jersey born beauty’s abilities as a singer, actress, model, and comedian. One might be shocked that such a woman is reduced to starring in such mediocre shows such as “Dynasty”.

Born July 26th, 1993 Elizabeth Gillies landed her breakout role as Jade West in “Victorious” alongside future megastar Arianna Grande.

Sadly Elizabeth remains in relative obscurity alongside many of her fellow costars but that doesn’t mean she can walk the streets of Los Angeles without a few glances going her way. Granted most of those glances were focused on Elizabeth’s impressive 33C Breasts but the 5’7 Actress couldn’t care less for she knew the effect she had on people.

Now Elizabeth is not shy about her body and openly displayed this in a variety of different roles dating all the way back to her time in Victorious. That being said there are hints that the actress quite enjoyed bondage with her most recent role in Dynasty consisting of the actress being bound and gagged throughout an entire episode.

Therefore it would not surprise anyone if Elizabeth had a bondage kink and an exhibitionist side to her along with other kinks hidden in between. The only question is how will Elizabeth end up in bondage?

Story:

A) An unfortunate encounter with fans ends with Elizabeth in bondage

B) A Kinky Game of Bondage with lover or husband

C)

D) Kidnap

E) Vacation Gone Wrong

F) Vacation Gone Right

G) Role requires bondage

H) Debt

I) Intruder

J) Other

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)