More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zaulek Zaulek

Well? Who are they?

Eliza (32/F), a programmist at a big company

"Eliza Richards, 5'9" tall... Or short? I don't know... She has a plump body, with 36G breasts, big ass and a bit of fat, making her look full, but not yet on the BBQ level. Her face is round, without any traces of her age, looking just like a sexy, healthy 20 year old woman would do. Her eyes are blue, while her hair is raven black.

Despite her amazing looks, she was still a virgin, and her serious relationships couldn't last more than three months. But it wasn't her fault, it was always the men, who ruined everything. She may have been on the conservative side when it comes to relationships, but she's very, if not a bit too open about kinks. While she asked the men to wait a bit, so they could actually see if they can live with each other, they always cheated on her and then broke up with her.

With all that said, Eliza, or, well... you, want and need a change in your life... am I right?"

"I do like hell. But before that, how do you know all that about me?" She asked in surprise, not knowing how she got there and who this guy is.

He smiled and grinned. "I'm the God, and I've come here to bless you with my power!"

"Seems legit. What power?" She asked curiously, not knowing and not caring if it was just a stupid dream or a prank.

"Wow, you believe me?" He... they... She couldn't quite tell, but it was surely surprised.

"Well, why not? I mean, no one without some crazy ass powers would be able to make a white room like this and have whole white body without any sexual organs, so that's the only possible option... I think. But why are you asking?" She asked in the same manner.

"What can I say, one guy in another universe didn't believe me... that's why I'm surprised. Back to your power, though, you'll be able to modify anything about the world you think about."

"So there are other universes huh? Am I a loser there too? Can I go there?"

"Depends on the universe, but in some you're a CEO, in others you're homeless. If you wanted to visit them, you could... With your new powers!"

"That sounded like an advertisement, not that I mind though. So I can wish for anything?"

"Yes, but sometimes the world will process everything for a bit. You know, new data, stuff like that, similar to your servers."

"Okay, I understand. So what would happen if I wished to be home-"

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)