More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zaulek Zaulek

What happened?

She woke up

"Oh, shit. That didn't work like I expected." Eliza said as she got up, noticing that her body felt lighter and stronger, smiling at the discovery.

"Looks like everything will be easier from now on." Sitting before the desk and watching YouTube, sounds of fried bacon and egg are reaching her ears constantly, waking her up more and more. Just as everything was ready to be eaten, you felt healthier than ever, and ate the giant meal in just 2 minutes, quickly, like always.

Since so many things could and will be done for her, she wondered what she could do with the saved time. There's only one thing left to check... masturbation.

She put her fingers on the lips of her plump pussy, and rubbed them slowly. With her other hand, she turned on the porn site randomizer she wrote a few years ago. Today it was time for... Rule34! She always loved it for it's great choice of things that she loved, BDSM, ruined holes and more. As her fingers sunk deeper into her cave of pleasure, one of the images caught her attention.

On it, there was a girl with a big dick and pussy, so-called futanari. Enticed by the idea, Eliza wondered. "What would it be like to live in a world with hermaphrodites?" and everything suddenly freezed, except for her mind. She tried to come up with the solution for a few seconds, after which, it hit her.

It was registered as a wish. Stupid system, she thought, but it's not something worth mentioning, she'll just return everything back to normal.

Suddenly, she could move again, but only after she did so, she felt something different in her hand... something that wasn't here before...

What could have happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)