More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Well? Who are they?

Edgar Beau (21 year old, College Student)

Edgar Beau, a 21 year old college student, was not the most impressive of individuals, he was skinny, short and very nervous. He stood at 5’5’’, had light brown hair, large hazel eyes, and pale skin from lack of outdoors. His only good point was that he was intelligent, but because of his life he had grown up very bitter, and hated most of the other students. Not without good reason, at least half of his classmates in all his classes had bullied him at one point or another. It didn’t help that he was essentially bullied all his life, and it made him angry at everybody but he was too damn weak to do anything about it.

He grew up lonely, isolated, and ultimately angry… suicide was something he contemplated, as was buying a gun and killing everyone… but he knew that wouldn’t change anything. Nothing would change… he was doomed to a life of oppression… which was why he spent all his time studying and when he wasn’t studying jerking off to porn. He’d seen every kind of porn there was in the world he knew what he liked and what he didn’t like. As for what he studied he was looking to get an executive job in a production company. He would work his way up and then if his old bullies came underneath he would make them live the hell he had lived for all his life.

Now he was in his room, in his mother’s house, writing up his paper for class tomorrow. He sighed as he ran his hand through his messy brown hair and looked at the clock, it was 10:53 PM, he had class at 9 in the morning, he sighed he could finish it early in the morning. He saved his document backed it up into his portable drive and an online storage system the closed out his computer. He got up and pulled off his shirt and slumped onto the bed he was asleep by the time head hit the pillow.

“Well you are an interesting one,” said a voice it was powerful and it echoed.

Edgar blinked he looked around he was in an expanse of white. “What the hell?” He asked.

A chuckle, “No, nononono, not hell just… a plane. Anyway, I've taken an interest in you, you have been oppressed all your life, there’s much bitterness and hatred boiling in you. So I’m curious if I give you this power will you take your or use it to pursue a better life for yourself?” It said.

Edgar blinked, “What? What are you talking about?” He was confused, what the hell kind of dream was this?

Again a chuckle, “Well let’s just say when you wake up thought will become reality if you wish for it to be so.” it said then there was a snap of the fingers!

Edgar jolted up looking around, he was in his room, he rubbed his head, “What a crazy fucking dream…” He said, “What the hell was that about? ‘Thought will become reality?’ I’m not a damn 12 year old, if my thoughts became reality I’d know what I’d have become reality first, I woul-”

“EDGAR!” came the shout of his mother, he stopped mid-speech and looked at the clock, it was 8:37.

He paled, “Shit!” he said and he began to get dressed, ‘Damn it I was wiped out! I wish my paper would be done! But what am I thinking wishing it won’t just make it finished!’ he grabbed his laptop and USB drive and went downstairs to get breakfast and a slight scolding from his mother.

-9:11-

Edgar opened the door to show the teacher, Ms. Welling standing there at the blackboard. “Ah Edgar it’s not like you to be late.” she said.

Edgar nodded in apology as he went to his seat which was the front most seat, “I-I’m sorry Ms. Welling rough night.” he lied. She shook her head, Ms. Welling was no beauty in her late 40’s she wore very conservative clothes but she didn’t have much to offer any damn way so there was little point in trying to imagine so… but Edgar did imagine… one of his most notable features was that he was a multi-tasker. He opened his laptop pulling out his USB ignoring the mutterings from his classmates behind him and when it had booted up he put the USB in the port and loaded up his paper. He scrolled down to where he had left off… and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion… it was filled?

He scrolled down checking the paper and found it was written out… everything he had planned on writing was there! ‘How?’ he was utterly bamboozled, ‘Maybe… I was so tired I don’t remember finishing it…’ it was weak… but what other answer was there, ‘Your thoughts become reality if you wish it.’ he blinked, ‘What the hell? No, that’s just crazy there’s no way that dream was… real! It’s ridiculous!’ he thought.

'And yet it might be true…’ said a voice in the back of his mind, an old voice a childish one. The voice of his imaginative and energetic youth. ‘Why not try it out? See if you can give that dumpy teacher a nice touch up? Maybe give her some nice huge breasts and a great big bubble butt?’ he suppressed the thought as his small dick began to rise up. He glanced at the board and began to write… but he was tempted to see if he really could alter things… or if it was just a coincidence...

Does Edgar Believe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)