More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Does Edgar Believe?

Oh yes he does!

‘It doesn’t hurt to try,’ he reasoned, if he was really gonna do this he’d have to make it so that nobody knew there was a difference. He looked at Ms. Weller he relegated part of his mind to the class and the remaining parts to trying this… ‘experiment’ he thought clearly ‘Ms. Weller will have basketball sized tits that defy gravity by being perfectly perky, her butt will become 50 inches across and a perfect bubble butt, she will be in her late 20’s her hair will become longer and she will be wearing very revealing undergarments. Nobody will notice the change in fact she’s known for wearing provocative clothing to school and her classes are noted for being among the best on campus.’ he thought that and waited. 30 seconds passed and nothing happened, _‘Well… there goes that… a shame cause I would’ve loved to see it happen.’ _then everything seemed to slow to a crawl. Edgar blinked and then watched in awe as he saw the transformation happen.

Ms. Weller’s chest suddenly ballooned forward swelling up pushing her top forward they kept doing this till they reached the appropriate size. Then as she turned around he gaped as her butt began to swell up growing bigger and bigger till it reached 50 inches of pure bubbly fleshiness. She then turned forward and as she did her clothes began to melt, while her hair lengthened, her face lost wrinkles becoming baby smooth and her eyes went from dull to bewitching. When it was over a veritable goddess stood there. With this all doubts were erased and with said doubts came the dark thoughts, ‘With this power I can take my on everybody that fucked with me! They bullied, and insulted me for the last time! When I’m done with these idiots I can find the ones that made growing up hell and give them a taste of their own medicine!’ came the vicious desire. ‘But maybe I should let bygones be bygones, just make things easier for myself and have people respect me… and not stoop to their level. By taking I’ll be just as petty as them…’ but the desire for was strong. It was hard to squash it completely...

Vengeance or Forgiveness?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)