More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

EDP Explainer, AKA Exposition (Cum) Dump

EDP, Ejaculation Dependent Person(s), Three-Hour Syndrome, Phalarsenasthenia.

It goes by many names but in summary, it's a genetic disease that causes in the subject unless they ejaculate once every at least three hours.

Naturally, it was quite rare to contract. So far the only documented subjects have been males of eighteen years or older, however subjects being diagnosed with EDP after the age of eighteen is quite rare, not to mention natural cases only appearing only in a handful of subjects every decade, with more and more cases being confirmed every day. Leading researchers hypothesize it could be linked to the hormones in beef products, while others remain dubious.

The disease is however a recessive genetic trait, so given the number of offspring of the EDP, this raises the number of cases somewhat with each subsequent generation of offspring.

Speaking of offspring, EDP significantly increases the effectiveness of sperm, in some studies an EDP have even impregnated women once thought infertile. The sperm is also so different from normal that the risks of inbreeding are virtually non-existent, causing some EDP to impregnated family for generations.

Ejaculations also give the subjects a boost of healing, causing some to survive what would be by entering a coma state. It has also been found recently that the subject ejaculating within a woman will give them similar health benefits, however it is currently unknown to what degree it grants.

During the course of their lifetime, many with EDP have fathered thousands of children, and studies have found the odds of the offspring being female is more than three times that of being male.

In recent years, with the number of subjects with EDP, the world is becoming more accepting and encouraging to those afflicted with the disease. However, a small number of my colleagues believe that EDPs suffer from a form of increasing insanity. Not only is this offensive, it's demonstrative. EDPs simply have more freedom to express their desires, which could lead to some cases of what might be considered erratic behavior.

This is currently all that is known. Stay tuned for further information.

-A document written by Dr. Janice DiAngelo, PhD and foremost expert of EDP studies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)