More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Whose tale will you follow in this, the new age of sexual adventurousness?

Dyna Montague, an imp in disguise and the leader of the knights

It had been one day since Dyna had issued the order for her knights to begin their seduction of the people and already, business was booming. When she'd first put out the call for people to join her knight's corp, back when she was a stranger in town, they could only be moved by the conviction of her words and the evidence of her fighting prowess. Still, many didn't want to hold a sword, gear up, and go out to fight ogres, goblins, and all other nasty manner of demon spawn.

How much more effective it had been to promise them a hand in venting their sexual frustrations! With that one vague promise, her knight's order had already expanded two-fold with new recruits. Granted, some of them were old leches who looked like they could barely get an erection for the promised festivities, let alone hold a sword, but she didn't begrudge them their enthusiasm.

Those "festivities" hadn't officially begun yet... It was a bit of a hassle, trying to get all of her knights to buy into this new way of doing things. Of course, some were defecting imps, like her... those types loved sex even before it was a recruitment tool, so it was no difficult task to get them to buy in. Others, however, were valiant, human warriors who had entered the corp to protect people. While most of these men were handsome in their own right and the women tickled all manner of fancies, she found them hesitant to offer themselves up. That was fine. This hadn't been some mandatory orgy. And over time, perhaps all of those would see the light as well... a little sexual freedom could go a long way in the stuck up church-state of Merridan, after all.

With night having fallen and alone in her quarters at the barracks, the small-yet-strong imp captain drank from a tankard of mead, kicking her legs up on her desk and also engaging in a task that was somewhat rare for her: attempting to use pen and paper to put down thoughts. She could just go out and fuck some guys, sure, but what she really needed was something inventive... a creative means of sexual satisfaction that would tease people's tastes for the fun and exotic. She would come up with a plan and then execute, whether the proper starting point was tonight or in the morning.

But planning wasn't her strong suit. "Hmmm... That broom-headed confessor made it sound so easy! I've been fucking plenty of guys all along, so we need more than that, huh?" she questioned, raising one eyebrow as she balanced her quill pin on the bridge of her nose idly. The people in this town were mostly easy... guys loved a short-stack body on a tough girl. She offered them big boobs to play with, a nice ass to enjoy, and although she hadn't tried throwing in the imp part yet, she figured once she took off her amulet and revealed her true form, they'd get over that and enjoy her pointy tail too. Her tanned body was already sweating with anticipation, running down from her cheek to the parted neck opening of the red tunic she wore. She was just as excited as anybody to get this started!

But how will Dyna start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)