More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zekar Zekar

Which Magician do you choose to see?

Drake, Master of Transformation

You pick Drake. From the description he was more like a classic stage magician. The photo had him levitating a lovely assistant. She was pretty attractive; blonde hair, tantalizing breasts, and an ass that was asking to be grabbed. She was wearing a playboy bunny outfit.

You make your way to your seat as an usher escorts you. The audience seems made up of a more formal crowd. Most men are wearing tuxedos or suits, while the women are all wearing evening gowns or cocktail dresses.

As soon as you sit down the lights dim and a figure steps on to the stage. Drake was a man in his thirties or forties and wore a classic tuxedo. At his side was a cane and silk top hat.

"Welcome to the show," he beamed, "As some of you are already aware, I am Drake!"

Fireworks shot out of his hands and he began to perform some basic magic tricks. Typical stuff like levitating his cane or manifesting doves from his pockets. The effect was clearly astounding.

"And now I think I need a volunteer to be my lovely assistant for the evening," he said.

Several people laughed and quite a few shot their hands up in enthusiasm.

But Drake pointed his finger at...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)