More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Morti Morti

What's next?

A newly arrived spectator, female

While Drake search the audience for a candidate, the sound of an opening door makes several people turn to the entrance, you included. Another usher leads a young woman inside, but she stops suddenly near the door and looks behind her. After some tugs on her blue cape like coat she speeds up to catch the usher who has continued, oblivious to her predicament. The coat flutters around her, opening at her knees to show a purple skirt over brown stockings.

All the movement attracts attention from the crowd, and...

"You! Yes, you Miss." Drake says pointing to the latecomer.

She stops surprised, as the usher points to the stage with a small smile but without moving. As she looks uncertain toward Drake the usher shifts his hands to her seat, offering an escape chance.

"As I said, I was looking for a lovely assistant for the evening." repeats the magician "Would you like to help me entertain this fine audience?"

Several encouraging calls rise from the people around her. You join them as you remember his description on the billboard… and the accompanying photo with the playboy bunny girl. This one does not seem as endowed as the assistant in the photo but she’s certainly not hard to look at, though most of her body shape is hidden under the flowing coat.

The audience enthusiasm appears to fortify her, and she nods to Drake as she opens her coat revealing a purple waistcoat over white shirt. You take your chance to admire her looks: definitively not hard to look at, medium-small tits and slim figure. She looks at the usher, clearly about to ask him to leave her coat at her seat when Drake interrupts:

"Oh please, come as you are. It will make your entrance easier."

'What exactly does he mean by that?' you wonder. She seems equally confused, but complies and walks to the stage wearing the open coat.

Drake helps her climb the last step, taking her hand and bending to kiss it, leaving the woman slightly flustered.

“Now, who do I get the pleasure to have as my lovely assistant tonight?” asks Drake, turning so her answer reaches the public, with a warm smile for her that you think turns into schemer smirk to the audience as soon as she can no longer see it. A wink confirms your suspicion.

“My… my name is Cassandra.”

He follows with a couple of personal questions that seem to get her more relaxed. Then:

"Have you seen one of my shows before?"

"No, I just received a ticket by mail and checked the place but nothing about the acts" The audience laughs and a few people actually boo. 'So she's a fellow newcomer' you think, wondering how many more of you there are among the audience.

"Now now," Drake admonish to the audience, "Pay them no mind, they are just jealous."

“Please, let’s welcome Cassandra to the show.” Some applause and cries get a bow from the couple onstage. Drake completes the presentation by guiding her into a slow twirl, showing off her casual dressed-up style. You think how lucky for her to be wearing sensible heels instead of high ones for that.

“Now my dear assistant, we have kept our public waiting long enough. Let’s move on to the first trick!”

What trick does Drake chooses as his assistant debut?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)