More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

Who walked in on you?

Dr. Keys teaching assistant, Beth

You turn to see a woman a little older than yourself with a butch haircut and a nose ring.

"What are you doing in here?" She demands. "Where is Dr. Keys?"

You're thinking of a plausible lie when the Buxom Bimbo kneeling at your feet volunteers.

"Oh! Dr. Keys isn't here, Beth!" She says. "She, like, went to the library or something."

"Dr. Keys?!?" The woman exclaims, recognizing her despite the blonde hair.

"Oh my God!" The Buxom Bimbo exclaims. "How did you know my secret identity?"

"This is sick!" The woman declared, glares daggers at you and then stalks off.

"Well fuck," you say. "What is Beth's full name, BB?"

She tells you and you look her up on the device and the bimbofied professor frets.

"You don't think she'll tell anyone my secret identity, do you?" She asks.

"She might," you say, busily modifying. "I think she might be a supervillain."

The Buxom Bimbo gasps.

"Which one?" She asks.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," you mutter, trying to come up with a character on the fly. "Oh! Ok. Looks like Beth is secretly the villaness known as The Cunning Linguist! An accident involving a radioactive thesaurus gave her the ability to turn women gay with her tongue."

"Oh my!" The Buxom Bimbo exclaims. "Do you think she'll come back now that she's discovered I'm the Buxom Bimbo?"

"I'm almost certain she will, BB," you admit. "She's probably just waiting on her costume."

And so you get busy designing her costume so she can come back and battle your pet superheroine.

What does the villaness' come back in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)