More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Dove Cameron

Born Chloe Celeste Hosterman on January 15th, 1996 Dove legally changed her name at the age of fifteen to Dove Olivia Cameron and the name has remained since.

Like many actresses Dove began her career guest starring in various television shows beginning with Shameless and the Mentalist before booking dual roles in the Disney Channel Show Liv and Maddie. From there Dove’s fame only increased thanks to a variety of different films and music videos supported by the House of Mouse.

A stunning actress and singer Dove has received some less than positive comments due to her revealing Instagram Posts. Thankfully the 5’2 Actress/Singer simply continued to post images of her trademark blonde hair in various revealing outfits or in some cases nothing at all.

Naturally there were many who enjoyed Dove’s lovely 32C Breasts barely concealed by a single article of clothing and would prefer to be on hand when the images are posted.

Still it was quite obvious that the blonde actress has some interest in bondage and submission, given the various images released over the years of the actress wearing collars and long sleeves when the weather did not call for it.

Perhaps she likes getting kinky with her boyfriend or the Disney Execs needed some Dove Love to keep them warm. Maybe someone tried to help Dove with her irrational fear of cups or she needed to be strapped down for the dentist to do their work.

Either way Dove will be in bondage just like so many before her. The only question is how?

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)