More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by andyarse andyarse

Does he go with the wolf, or someplace else?

Doggy style with the big bad wolf!

The wolfman slapped my ass again and rolled me over on to my back, exposing my naked cock which was growing at the sight of his hairy muscled body. He was obviously enjoying what he saw as his cock was hard and thick and pointing to the sky. He straddled me so his big hairy balls were over my face and took my head in his big hands, directing my mouth to under his balls. I licked each one and took each into my mouth, warm and hard, i could feel them contracting under my tongue. He eased back and with his big cock in his hand he directed the tip into my mouth. It was gonna be difficult but i managed to get half his length into me as he slowly pushed in and out. His hands were now wrapped around my throbbing cock behind him and after a few more thrusts and making me gag, he pulled out. The wolfman got up and flipped me over, dragging me on to my knees, my tight hole easy to access. "I hope your dreams are coming true bitch!" he said as he gripped my waist with one hand, his other a fist around the base of his 9" dick. "You ready for this?!" he asked and before I could answer he pressed the dark bulbeous head of his cock against my hole and with one powerful thrust, rammed himself into me! I wanted to collapse under him but he kept me firmly in position, the length of his shaft opening the lips of my hole as he plowed deep into me. He moved in and out, from the base of his balls which were slapping my ass, back out all the way, making my hole gape for more! "You're too big!" I cried as he rammed it into me again and again. My cock was pouring precum as this beast of a man fucked me harder and harder. All of a sudden I felt his body tense, his balls sucked up into his sack, and I knew he was gonna shoot! "Take it bitch!" he shouted. He let out a loud howl as I felt his big cock explode inside me, filling me up until it erupted and gushed down the inside of my thighs. His thrusts slowed and his orgasm subsided. "I hope you enjoyed that!" "I need to cum so bad!" I answered. "You better go and find someone else for that then!" he replied as he pulled out, huge streams of his hot cum pouring out of my wrecked hole. I collapsed as he let me go and as I turned I saw him stand up, smile at me and then scamper off into the nearby woods on his hands and knees. His tail wagging and his massive balls swinging as he bounded away. I layed there for a while, recovering from the pounding he had given me. Looking around I found something to wear, a dirty brown sack-like shroud. I pulled it on and tied up the rope belt and wandered across the meadow towards the woods. I wondered what other types of creatures existed in this world!

In the woods there are two paths, one to the caves and one to the castle. Which do I choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)