More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NPC041188 NPC041188

What subject do you have first?

Doctors appointment to turn into a futa

Earlier that year the government and pharmacy companies released and advertised a new wonder miracle , one where it could turn males into full on futa's, though it didn't work on everyone. There was long compicated medical and chemical explination on how the worked and why it only effected certain people, but basically it came down to, using the language everyone understood and used today, it wouldn't effect you if you were a true Alpha male, one who fucked instead of being fucked, and there were certain beta boi's it wouldn't effect either, if you were too much of a bitch boi it wouldn't be able to turn you into a futa.

That's why if you wanted to use the you need consultations with your doctor, take several tests, blood samples etc etc.

Today was your appointment with your doctor to see if you were eligable and able to take the , the results coming in and your future would be determined today. As you sat in the waiting room you couldn't help but feel nervous, your leg bouncing up and down lightly as your mind raced, thinking back to the talks you had with your mom and sisters about taking the and changing yourself. What else could you really do? You were a boy in a futa's world, you might get a decent job and maybe even a wife in the future, but you'd never get the best jobs and at best you'd barely be seen as equal to your wife, her taking the lead in the relationship. It's not like you hated the idea of taking futa cock but if you're going to be in a relationship you'd prefer to be on even footing, and you hoped you weren't secretly a boi in a futa's world or else the best you could be was a piece of ass hanging off a futa's arm and cock.

Hearing a door open you looked up as your doctor, Dr Sanchez, walked out of her office and looked at you expectedly. "Come on in Doug" she said happily, tan dark skin and black hair tied back in a bun making her hispanic heratige evident. She had a full bust on her chest a person could loose themselves in and mature hips with a full ass that could break any dick, not to mention a large bulge up front which showed she could break any hole with her dick.

Standing up you followed her back into her office and took a seat in front of her desk as she closed the door behind her. Her office was a typical doctors office with files neatly organised, charts and diagrams of human anatomy on the walls and giving a small sniff you could sweat you could smell cum somewhere in the office, giving a quick glance to the waste bin by the side of the desk you could see what seemed like a dozen recently used tissues filling it.

"Now Doug, I'm sure you don't want to be kept waiting any more or given the run around" Dr Sanchez said as she walked around to her desk and sat down, grabbing your file and opening it she turned a few pages before picking one up and passing it to you. Saying nothing you took it from her and saw it held your picture in one corner and your full details including the lists of tests you had to take from physical, mental and all the samples they took from you.

Quickly scanning down the page you saw at the bottom, what appeared to be stamped on in big letter the word [ A P P R O V E D ].

Staring blankly at the page for a few seconds, your mouth open, you looked up at Dr Sanchez who was smiling happily and proudly back at you.

"Congratulations Doug, you've been approved and accepted into the program, how do you feel?" she asked happily as she took the page back from you and placed it back in your folder and closed it.

"Happy... and releaved? I'm not sure, I was half expecing it to say I was too much of a bitch boi, it's kind of caught me off guard" you sat back in your chair and tried to process it all, you'd been hoping so much and now it was confirmed you could become and was going to become a futa your mind couldn't handle everything you were feeling and thinking, just sort of going numb to it all for now.

"From what I've heard through the grape vine with the other doctors you're not the only one to feel that way" Dr Sanches chuckled lightly. "I'm happy you passed Doug, though I have to admit it's also kind of for selfish reasons. You're going to be the first person from this clinic to become a Futa because of these which'll get us some more attention, and hopefully others like yourself will come forwards and want to be put on the trial, speaking of which."

Spinning around in her large comfy chair Dr Sanchez stood up and pulling a key from her pocket, opened a fridge behind her which held, what looked like, various and samples. Grabbing several bottles, pills and a couple needles she places and spread them out on her desk for you to easily see, the bottles and pills having long complex names on the you had no hope of pronouncing. Closing and locking the fridge Dr Sanchez sat back down at her desk and explained each of them.

"These are the things you'll be taking once you begin, you'll be taking most daily for about a month to about a month and a half, depending how you want to look by the end." Dr Sanchez smiled as she picked up the small bottle "This you drink before going to sleep everyday, it'll work it's magic as you do. Do not, I repeat, Do Not! take more than one a day and only if you've actually slept. Understand?"

"One drink once a day, and only if I've actually slept. Got it." You confirmed as Dr Sanchez put the bottle down and picked up the pills

"You take two of these right before every meal, and no more than six a day. Also no snacks between meals, water and juice is fine but no soda or , even though you shouldn't be drinking since you're underage. Any questions?"

"Is fruit okay to snack on?" you asked as she put the pills back on the desk and watched as she shook her head

"No snacks at all I'm afraid, if you feel hungry between meals I suggest carbonated water, or just drink a lot of normal water if you don't like carbonated water, can't stand the stuff myself. Now, these needles you need only use once every three days, and you take the shot in your ass cheek. It helps balance everything going on in your body. Now, repeat back everything to me." Dr Sanchez ordered to make sure you remembered everything she'd told you.

"I take the drink everyday before going to sleep, only one a day and I have to sleep before I can take another. I take two pills right before every meal and no more than six a day, with no snacks no soda and no . Juice and water is fine. I need to take a shot from the needle once every three days, in the butt cheek." You recited as you looked over the various on the desk, Dr Sanchez smiling as you repeated word for word what she told you.

"Good. I'll write out your prescription for a weeks worth at a time, and when you come to pick them up I'll do some minor tests to see how you're going and if there's any problems. I suggest you start with the drink tonight and fully take up the routine tomorrow. Just remember Doug, don't miss a thing and don't take more than you've been told, you don't want to know how they'll mess you up."

A month Later

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)