More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by holahola202 holahola202

Who are you, and what's next?

Disgruntled Hotel Manager

You walk out of the store quickly without looking back. As you push the door aside and hear the cars driving by on the street, though, reality starts to set in. For a moment, it seemed to you as if the stone could actually be magical, but of course that's just folly.

With a heavy sigh, you start to trudge to your car, dreading returning to work. The thought of spending another night at the high class hotel you work at, The Garden, is so dispiriting that even getting to your car to head there is a struggle. Briefly, you think about how you started working there in college, and wish that you had been able to convince yourself to leave back then when you still felt you had a chance. Now, ten years later, that just feels like wishful thinking. The patrons can be kind, and meeting new people can be enjoyable, but the complaints, messes, and penny pinching upper management have completely dragged you down.

Finally, you get to your car and start your drive. Thoughts of what you could do with the stone if it were somehow real keep you distracted, and you eventually pull through the sparkling front lot to reach your grime-encrusted parking spot tucked away behind a maintainance shed in the back.

You wait in your car, psycjing yourself up for the night, and on a whim pocket the stone as you exit your vehicle. The darkness settling in is peaceful enough, and you just hope you can have a relatively quiet night. As you enter the main room, you see your newest attendent, Molly, getting ready to take over the desk. She's a twenty year old college student that you would definitely be into if you felt you felt you had any chance. As everything stands, you find yourself occasionally stealing glances at her large, pert bust in her low cut uniform and appreciating how it pairs with her medium sized frame, relatively thin waist and sides with some nice fat, and thick ass, but you don't do more and generally don't feel much true attraction to her. She's great and all, but you don't really have a chance.

She finally sees you as you start to pass by and smiles, then says, "Hey James, how's everything going?"

With a small smile, you reply, "Oh, it's alright. I'm just getting ready for the night and am about to head to work."

"Cool, me too." She grabs a small bag and follows you out to the main desk.

"Hey, you can clock out," you say to Gabe, the guy currently working the desk. He nods in quiet appreciation and quickly heads out, leaving you and Molly alone. She starts to get settled in, and you head to your small space tucked away behind a wall near the desk. It's not quite an office as there's no door, but it's secluded enough and you can steal glances at Molly while there aren't problems for you to deal with. Which is almost never, but you do have a moment for now.

Sighing, you lean back in your chair and take stock of the current workers, noting where everyone is supposed to be working for the night. The earlier events of the day play through your mind, and you take a moment to daydream about the stone truly giving you reality-altering powers. As you idly play with the stone in your pocket and stare blankly at the wall, your boss walks in.

Jess is a nice enough person, but she is a bit stingy and can ride all of you pretty hard. She's in her forties but has kept herself in shape and looking good, her straight brunette hair falling down just below her voluptuous, though slightly saggin, bust that if anything highlights her tight butt and fit physique. In your current mood you don't exactly want to deal with her, so you tense a little as she says, "Hey James, get to work please. We need to be ready for new visitors and we already have a few requests from current guests that I need you to either get working yourself or get someone else to attend to."

"Okay, will do." You sigh and start to get up, your hand still in your pocket.

"Okay, thanks. I really need you to work harder tonight. Like you used to. We're booked pretty solid, and we need all hands on deck."

She turns and starts to leave, as she does, you pass the stone through your fingers and feel some combination of anger and despair course through you. Letting a little of it out, you let out an intense whisper: "whore."

She spins around, her eyes alight. Panic grips your chest as you simultaneously realize that she heard your outburst and that you're probably about to get fired, or at least demoted, and yelled at. She takes a menacing step towards you, but then her eyes cloud for just a moment and she stops. Just as you start to think you might be in the clear the fire in her eyes quickly returns and she closes the gap between you. You back peddle into the back corner and she gets right up in your face, then venomously whispers, "How the fuck do you know about that? What has gotten into you?!"

Floored, you just look at her, your face aghast. She stares back, until finally your brain resets and you say, "U-um, I don't know about anything, I'm sorry about that, I'm just really tired and out of it. I didn't mean anything by it, I promise. Please, I need this job,and you really are a good boss."

She steps back, the anger dissapiting from her face. As she does you realize what the implications of what she just said could be. She could actually be a whore, or have been changed into one, though you suppose you don't know either of those things are certainly true. Somewhat apologetically, she says, "It's alright, this one time. I'm sorry I got so angry at you. Just don't use language like that while you're here and we can forget about this if that sounds good to you."

You simply respond, "Okay, of course. Again, I'm deeply sorry,and I'll make sure to never do that again."

"Good, good, then just get on those things and we'll be fine." She walks out quickly, looking around furtively, and you watch her leave while intently sliding your finger across the stone, wondering what to do.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)