More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Dirtier Dancing

Denise shuffled through her clothes, giggling as she was bumped by her own dancing clothes. She ran her fingers along the inside of a pair of seamless bikini briefs, exploring the folds in the crotch from the inside of the fabric.

Down the hall, she heard a thump. When she left her room to investigate, she saw her mom’s clothes dancing down the opposite end of the hall with their own set of moves. Her heart thumped.

Mom. She was on her way.

“Well...she said there was traffic, right?” She looked back at her room. “I need to get a hold of Adam.” As she headed back to the threshold, her door slammed--almost right in her face. “Hey, open up!”

Denise rattled the knob to find the door locked. When she turned around again, she was faced with a pair of leather boots, two pairs of filled out pantyhose--one with a mid-length poly skirt pulled taut over it, a strapless shaping bodysuit that went from a bustier compression top down to mid-thigh, a pink satin robe, and a baby blue set of long-sleeved pajamas. All of them were dancing her way.

She put her back to her bedroom door and tried the knob again. Locked.

“You guys need to let me in. I need my phone.” Her mom’s poly skirt started grinding against her, and Denise was bounced against her bedroom door, pushed against it by the living pantyhose. She laughed a little, working out her next move as the plushy, fabric continued. The robe hovered and waved like a flag in a breeze, extending a sleeve toward her chest and sliding its silken end over her nipple.

“Ooh...come on…” Denise covered the breast with her hand. “I really just wanted to get dressed, but you guys--” Now the bodysuit shimmied against her other thigh, and Denise sighed. “Adam, I really need that book…”

Denise pushed forward, managing to both pairs of pants back. She just needed to get to the landline--she was pretty sure she knew Adam’s number by heart. The robe slid back, apparently retreating. Denise pushed on, and the two bubbles of clothing grinding at each of her thighs suddenly firmed up their positions again just before Denise reached the stairs.

“Come on, let me...hey!” Both asses bounced back at her, and Denise was suddenly off-balance, thrown back toward the door. She thought she might hit the door, but she was caught by a silken net the swept her up, swishing around her shoulders until its gaps caught her hands. “Ooh!” The robe pulled her forward, the silk constricting against her backside and pulling its lower hem between her legs.

Denise gasped as the ends of the silken sash coiled around her hands, pulling them to her sides. The robe flapped, remaining open at the front but skillfully restraining Denise’s arms as the lower hem reached up between her thighs.

“Oh my god, please wait--wait...I thought we were just dancing!” Denise shuddered as the silken lump slid up the back of the hem, as if a long, thick finger were tracing up the back of the robe. She gasped as it slid against her lips, extending just long enough to tease against her clit. “Hhhhhholy shit.” The back of the robe pressed against her body now--and Denise could feel hands grabbing her ass. She looked behind herself to see the robe deforming in all sorts of ways--rays of pressure tracing over the small of her back--her plump ass being kneaded by silken fingers. “Adam...I think the spell worked,” She sighed, letting her legs go limp as she felt more and more of her weight taken by the robe.

She really, really had to get a hold of him, but right now, all Denise could think about was--

The door. The sound of the front door, down the stairs and around the corner. Denise went flush as she realized what it meant.

Mom was home.

Oh no! What does Denise do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)