More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Denise realizes you forgot to take the book and tries another spell.

Denise picked the book up and began to flip through it. After awhile, she came across the spell you tried to use.

‘Huh… it seems like this book requires any kind of fluid from either the spell user or victim for spells to work. Then there’s the usual ‘spell might go out of control if too much catalyst is used’ warning. Cliche, but I’m bored,’ Denise though as she licked her fingers and then rubbed the saliva on her shirt and jeans. Her next action was to say some words. Once she did that, she brought up a mental image of some more expensive shirt and jeans as she snapped her fingers.

Almost instantly, her clothes shifted into what she had imagined.

“Woah....” She muttered as she put the book down and felt up her clothes. She walked over to a mirror and looked at herself. Denise nodded and smiled as she admired how much better the transformed clothes flattered her figure. “I wonder if the real thing actually looks like this on me?

She then went back to the book to look up more spells.


A few days later, you were in the city park, studying for an upcoming test when Denise appeared.

“Hey, Denise, I thought you were-” You said before she made a ‘shush’ motion.

“I’ll explain later. I wanna tell you something, but not here,” Denise said as she grabbed your hand.

After dragging you off to a section of the park where it was fairly more private, Denise looked at you with a fairly sexy, yet frightening smile.

“So what did you-” you asked before she grabbed your head and kissed you right on the lips. Your eyes opened up wide, as you were so surprised, you didn’t even struggle.

After a few seconds, she stopped kissing you, but still held your head. Denise then said, “Now for the fun part.”

She then quickly said some words that you couldn’t catch. When she stopped, she let go of your head.

“What was that, Denise?” you asked.

“Oh, just a few spells. Nothing major, just ones that give me full control over the clothes you wear and that no one but you and me would notice any changes in your clothing,” Denise answered. With a snap of her fingers, she said, “Like so!”

All of a sudden, you felt your briefs turn into something really silky.You began to back away as you said, “How di… The Book!” Denise, I’m… I’m not sure you should do this…”

“What? I thought you might have a fantasy where you got into my panties, so I changed your underwear into a copy of them!” Denise said. She snapped her fingers again as she said, “So don’t be a big baby, Adam!”

You felt your underwear change again. This time, into something that sent a big cold shiver down your spine. You said, “Did… Did you just change-”

“Yup, into a pink diaper that has ‘pretty pink princess’ on it. But I’m feeling nice, so don’t upset me or I’ll put you through a punishment game,” Denise replied as she snapped her fingers again. The diaper you were wearing changed back into the silk panties.

“Punishment game? I think that Book is doing something to you!” You said as you grabbed her shoulders. “You need to get rid of it!”

Denise lost her smile and glared at you. you realized that what you just did might have been a bad idea. You let go of her and began to back away.

“Punishment time~!” Denise muttered in a singsong tone as she snapped her fingers. This time, all of your clothing began to change.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)