More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

What does Bria do next?

Decisions, decisions......

The busty blonde blushed slightly as she climbed out of the shower and began to dry off her incredible body unaware of the cameras on her.

"I can't believe I did that." she said to herself, embarrassed by what she had just done but also very excited. The beauty queen knew she had a body that men desired and wasn't above showing off a bit if it was to her advantage. She was the ultimate 'cocktease' and loved to tease and taunt men with her amazing body.

Now Bria needed to decide what to do next. It was still early in the day, not even lunch time yet, so there would be plenty of daylight left to do something outside if she wanted.

The idea of taking a quick bus ride to the beach to get some serious tanning in was quite appealing as she wanted to try out one of the new tiny bikinis she had packed.

She also wanted to get to Hollywood as soon as possible and start her job search right away. She had a new lowcut and skin tight minidress which would certainly get her alot of attention with her high heels that she wanted to try out.

Of course she knew she needed money fast and remembered passing a "Men's Club" that had a sign saying they were hiring on the way to her new home. Bria recalled a flashing sign which said "Fully Nude Dancers Inside" and considered applying while wearing her short shorts, tank top and heels. The idea of being paid to 'strut her stuff' on stage, in front of a room full of strangers was very appealing.

Maybe she should just stay in and get to know Raoul better. He might offer her some suggestions about the area and what to do.

What does the former Miss Teen Minnesota decide to do?

(Please add threads)

What does the former Miss Teen Minnesota decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)