More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bsnick bsnick

What does the former Miss Teen Minnesota decide to do?

Explore the neighborhood

After standing naked for a long while considering her situation she decided to start locally by exploring what was in the neighborhood. Maybe something interesting would come up.

"...I wouldn't wander the streets alone if I were you, unless you're into being gangbanged." she remembered Rauol saying.

"God, what should I wear? I should pick something that won't attract attention," she told herself.

Raoul's words kept echoing in her mind, "I know lots of gangstas who like to cram little blonde girls like you full of black dick"

"I should dress conservatively," she told herself, staring at her meager selection of clothes. The problem was, she hadn't packed anything that wasn't revealing and enticing. She was here to tempt people with her looks, make them want to hire her for them. Not to cover them up.

"I wouldn't wander the streets alone if I were you," he'd said, before warning her that she'd get gangbanged.

She was scarcely aware of her own fingers, busy frigging her own pussy and pinching her nipples as she stared at her tiniest clothes.

It took an enormous effort to stop playing with herself, and when she found her hands drawing back to her body she grabbed the first thing she saw.

A couple of minutes after that she rushed out the door. She was in stilettos and a minidress that bared her back and dipped in a V past her navel. More of a club dress or something to tease the boyfriend with, but she justified it with the thought that she might meet a star and she'd want to wow them. That and she knew that if she stopped to change she'd spend the day masturbating.

She snagged a tiny purse that went well with the outfit and hastily applied her makeup, possibly a little too quickly, before rushing toward the door.

Does she make it out or do her plans change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)