More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kmwnname kmwnname

What does the former Miss Teen Minnesota decide to do?

It's the end of the month and Bria has trouble paying her rent

After a month of living in the city of angels Bria still hadn't managed to find any work. She was dedicated to trying to make it as a professional model and actress, she hadn't come all the way from Minnesota to be a nobody. Bria didn't consider herself a prude in anyway but so far she had refused to look into working in LA's adult industries. She knew that when she became rich and famous any history she would acquire in the adult industry would come back to haunt her. Unfortunately for Bria the end of the month was rapidly approaching and she was still without the six hundred dollars in rent she had promised Raoul.

Her refusal to look for a retail or service industry job had come back to haunt her. She had spent the past month getting knocked back by receptionists and assistants, not getting anywhere in her quest for Hollywood fame. Bria had been living off the meagre savings she had brought with her to LA and her cash kitty was rapidly drying up. Bria knew the option was always open to call her sleazy step-father for help but she desperately didn't want to be in his debt. LA was meant to be a fresh start where she could get away from him.

Little did Bria know but she had already made for Raoul the rent money she owed many times over. Hidden cameras had been placed all around Bria's new LA residence and had been recording Bria's entire private life. Raoul was making a killing selling the edited footage over the Internet and he had set up a large list of subscribers to the live streaming feed emanating from the cameras.

It was a scheme Raoul had already run very profitably. Before Bria, he had a sexy young brunette called Annie living with him. She had moved out a couple of months back after landing a minor role on a daytime soap opera. Raoul was still making revenue from the hours upon hours of sexy footage he had recorded of her but he regretted never taking the opportunity to fuck Annie while she had been living under his roof.

Meanwhile within his locked room Raoul was very pleased with his newest star. The Internet voyeurs who made up his clientele had reacted very positively to the sexy blonde as had Raoul. He had jacked off many a time while watching some of the footage he had secretly filmed.

On the very first day she had moved in Bria gave him some dynamite footage featuring the eighteen year old masturbating in the shower. Bria was giving him heaps of great footage. When she thought she was alone Bria would spend much of her time in the nude, even performing her morning yoga routine completely in the buff. Plus she had been masturbating a lot. This was actually starting to worry Raoul a bit. The girl was obviously very sexually frustrated but he wasn't getting any footage of her fucking anyone. It was something his customers fully expected to see. He had been considering calling up some friends of his to seduce the girl or maybe even...Raoul's cock quivered to attention as he imagined himself being the one to bone the sexy blonde.

Raoul unbuckled his pants and released his thick and hardening penis. He planned to open up the shower footage from Bria's first night to accompany his masturbation session. But then he noticed something on the feed from the camera positioned towards Bria's bed. She was lying on top of it, topless and fondling her breasts.

Bria had found herself once again by herself and playing with herself. She had been horny for the entire month but she hadn't found anyone to fuck her yet in LA. She was too poor to visit LA's nightclub scene at the moment and she didn't want to pick up someone dirty off the street. She'd been so busy trying to find work that she hadn't the time to find anyone suitable to fulfill her needs.

She removed her shorts and panties and reached for her favourite vibrator. Bria was feeling so sexually frustrated that she was almost disappointed that no gangstas had tried to gangbang her like Raoul suggested they would. As Bria used her vibrator to pleasure herself, she knew she was just using it as an excuse to stop thinking about the money she owed Raoul and how difficult everything was turning out in LA.

What does Bria do to solve the problem of her rent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)