More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

What does the former Miss Teen Minnesota decide to do?

Bria decides to go to the beach

The bright California sunshine streaming through the windows was simply too much for the midwestern girl to resist. She decided that she was going to the beach, and maybe do some exploring of her new hometown. Besides, she thought, her lack of money wasn't terribly urgent: Raoul probably wouldn't even ask her for rent if she showed alot of skin around the house and teased him right. Older men were suckers for her toned young body and high, proud breasts, she figured, so he was lucky just to have her around.

Bria stood in the nude as she dried and combed her long blonde hair. Shadowy figures would pass the window from time to time, but she didn't notice any pause for a look. Besides, she thought, it was so bright outside they probably couldn't even see her down in the dim basement suite. Still, she found the exhibitionism--that any passerby who happened to stop and look would see her fabulous body completely nude--to be very titillating.

Bria then moved into her bedroom area and searched through her backpack. She selected a powder blue string bikini which really brought out her eyes. She rested her breasts comfortably in each cup, providing her ample cleavage, with her nipples tenting the delicate fabric. Her wardrobe was completed by running shoes, a pink miniskirt and a white cotton tanktop. Then she picked up her sunglasses and her remaining cash and headed upstairs.

Raoul was nowhere to be found, so Bria walked back outside. As she left the property, she noticed that the windows into the bathroom (and two facing into her bedroom) were located along an alley beside the house. Next door to the house, just across the alley, was a men's shelter. 'So that's why there's so much foot traffic,' she thought to herself, but she didn't notice anyone loitering in the alley at this time.

Bria walked down the street to the bus stop. A thin black man was seated on the bench, and he watched the young blonde approach with raised eyebrows. Bria smiled sweetly at him, and asked him if this was where she could catch the bus to the beach.

"You are a pretty young thing, ain't you?" he said by way of a reply. She smiled at glanced down in false modesty. "Mind if I take your picture?" When she looked up at him, he was holding his cellphone toward her.

"Okay!" Bria nodded eagerly, cocked her head to one side and smiled widely.

"Uh huh..." he said encouraging, clicking a picture. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Bria, Bria Juergen."

"Bria, how about one with your top off?" he requested. She thought about it, and figured since she was going to the beach, she didn't need the tanktop on anyway. She smiled and nodded again, pulling the tanktop over the head while the stranger filmed her. Then she smoothed her hair down with one hand, smiling as he clicked away. "Oh yeah, you got nice tits. You ever do any modelling?"

"I would love to!" Bria admitted, enjoying the attention. She noticed a bus approaching from down the street.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)