More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

What does the former Miss Teen Minnesota decide to do?

Bria heads to Hollywood!

As Bria dried and combed her long blonde hair, she decided that there was no time to waste before starting her exciting journey to fame. There would be lots of time to relax at the beach and tour the sights once she was had a couple of jobs under her belt, she reasoned, but at this point she didn't have much cash and didn't want to have to rely too much on the kindness of that obvious pervert, Raoul.

The young woman started unpacking her clothes from her backpack. She had left all of her warm clothes back in Minnesota, and her wardrobe now consisted of thin and/or revealing outfits. She selected a low-cut, skin-tight minidress and pulled it on, adjusting her natural C-cup breasts to accentuate her cleavage. She glanced in the mirror, gave herself a confident smile, picked up her "portfolio" (a set of publicity photos from the beauty pageant) and what cash she had remaining, and made her way upstairs.

Bria made her way down the street, passing the men's shelter next door on the way to the bus stop. As she stood impatiently waiting for the bus, Bria crossed her arms and tried to ignore the stares she was attracting from passing motorists and pedestrians. Her gaze fell upon a sign in the window of a second-floor office located above the gentleman's club across the street from the bus stop; it read "Rocky's Talent Agency: Models, Dancers, Escorts. New girls always welcome." She considered the convenience of having a talent agent within walking distance, but the bus arrived, so she climbed aboard.

Three hours later, Bria's first visit to Hollywood hadn't been the spectacular success she had assumed it would be. She first tried the most upscale talent agency in Hollywood, home to all of the A-list celebrities; she didn't get past the receptionist. She tried a few more, but no one had the time to meet with a 'nobody' with no credits to her name who just blew in off the street. By the time she met Megan, the pretty twenty-something receptionist at Morrow Talent Inc., Bria was on the verge of tears. Megan took pity on her. "It's my coffee break, why don't you come with me, and I'll tell you about the business."

Megan brought the despondant blonde to the coffee house across the street, where they sat down together over drinks. "Bria, every day girls who were the prettiest in town come to Hollywood from all over the world expecting instant fame and fortune, and it doesn't happen," Megan softly explained. "They end up settling, working jobs at coffee shops..." Megan's green eyes glanced up at the beautiful Asian woman pouring coffee, then smiled humbly. "Or as receptionists..."

"I was a waitress in Minnesota!" Bria groaned. "I came here to be famous!"

"You don't have any acting training, but there are opportunities for girls who look like you," Megan ventured. "Would you be willing to take off your clothes?" Bria thought about it, and nodded. "Good. And I hope you like cocksucking. That really opens doors." Bria nearly choked on her caramel latte, her blue eyes wide with wonder.

"You're going to need a new portfolio," Megan continued, gesturing at Bria's photobook. "Keep a few with your crown and sash, especially in the swimwear. But you need it way sexier, to say you are willing to get naked. Speaking of which, think about stripping. It's a good way to meet producers and other people in the profession. Also, blow every man you think can help you, and swallow what you suck. They'll remember that and appreciate it. And think about porno. It's a good source of money, and nothing gets you more comfortable in front of a camera. I can get you that kind of work, like, tonight, if you want." Megan checked her watch and smiled. "Well, break's over. Good luck, Bria. I didn't go back to Oregon, you shouldn't go back to Minnesota."

What should Bria do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)