More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

Debbi Who?

It looked like Kait was about to lose another job, a real shame considering she’d expected to make out like a bandit in tips tonight, the drunks at a show like this were always good for a few extra quid. But the sitter had called with an emergency and if Kait didn’t make it back to her flat in a hurry her little boy might be left all alone, a possibility she just couldn’t allow.

Kait weaved her way through the crowd then broke into a full sprint toward the metro doors, determined not to miss this train and be to wait on the next one. She was nearly to the doors when she slammed directly into another traveler, who was just departing the train, slamming her into an adjacent column leaving the poor women in a heap on the floor. “Sorry, sorry!” was all Kait could manage as she rushed through the closing metro doors with thoughts of her son still at the forefront of her mind.

She failed to realize she had left the poor women , or that she had dropped (and now deserted) her own bag!

“Ms. Kaitlynne?”

“Can you hear me Ms. Kaitlynne?” The Metro Officer continued.

Debbi’s head was throbbing something fierce as she opened her eyes to see the Metro Officer kneeling over her.

“AH! There you are Ms. Kaitlynne, I was beginning to worry I’d need to call a medic!” the Officer smiled.

“Miss Kaitlynne?” Debbi said, still not entirely sure which way was up.

“OH! Wondering how's about I know your name I reckon?” The Officer answered with a bright smile “Well t’was right here on yer metro pass, found it here in yer bag.”

Debbi accepted the bag, still a little confused “My bag?”

“hmm..” The Officer narrowed his gaze and scrunched up his brow “Perhaps we’ll be needing that medic after all, aye miss?”

“No, I, I think I’m alright.” Debbi replied “I just need to take a minute.”

The Officer’s smile returned “Okay then miss” he tipped his hat “I’ll be on my way. And you might wanna be checking yer phone, t’was buzzing like crazy when was I found ya.”

It wasn’t but a few moments after the Officer had departed that some wolf whistles drew Debbi’s attention. Debbi turned to find a gang of teenage soccer hooligans winking at her and making crude gestures. Debbi looked down to find her business skirt was completely bunched round her waist, and her cheeky lace knickers on full display, baring her long bare legs and a good manner of bum to the soccer hooligans!

Debbi stood up, straightened out her skirt, gathered her belongs and headed off, though not quite sure to where. In fact she wasn’t quite sure of much, her name was Kaitlynne, but beyond that? Who knew? After putting some distance between herself and the teenage riffraff, Debbi decided to take the officer’s advice and check “her” phone, perhaps it would jog her memory. The screen lit up, there were several missed messages, but unable to remember her passcode, Debbi was stuck on the lock screen, and could only see the most recent one: “Kait!! Where the hell are you?! The pub called and said the guys have already arrived and are getting antsy! Get your ass over to Brewer’s Street pronto!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)