More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

A Shocking Realization

When Debbi arrived at the seedy little pub, it was already quite packed. A Rowdy bachelor party was making a commotion near the stage, and Debbi started having second thoughts, perhaps coming here wasn’t such a good idea. She turned to leave, but the barmaid grabbed her shoulder.

“Kaitlynne?”

Debbi nodded. “with an E. I’ve never seen it that way before.” The bar maid added. Debbi frowned. “with an E” the words rang in her ears haunting her like something remembered from a dream, something about this was all wrong! She wanted nothing more than to sprint out of this grimy establishment and never look back, but her legs wouldn’t move.

The barmaid broke Debbi from her trance “Well you’d better get ready in a hurry, cause if you aren’t up on stage soon those guys are liable to tear this place apart!” She dragged Debbi to a small little back room adding “You can get ready in here, but be quick!”.

On stage? Get ready? Debbi’s heart was pounding, what exactly was expected of her anyway? Perhaps she should have explained the situation to the barmaid. Perhaps her amnesia would have gotten her excused, and she could have gotten some time to clear her head without being fired. “Fired” Debbi laughed at the thought, what the hell did she do anyway? She began rummaging through “her” bag, hoping it might provide a clue as to what she was doing at this place, and what exactly was expected of her “on stage”.

The were no major revelations, but she found a red wig and decided to try it on. She stared at her refection pleading it would restore her memory, and why the wig didn’t look half bad, it provided no such clarity. Debbi was startled by a violent rapping on the door, it was the barmaid “ALL SET IN THERE?!”. Debbi gulped, it was showtime, whatever that meant.

Debbi stepped onto the stage and the crowd went wild. The music started and Debbi’s eyes grew wide as she realized what they all were waiting for, what was expected of her was suddenly clear, she was a stripper!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)